Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 3 updates (and rule changes)

roster updates

durban poison: ohio dropped and re-added with a lower number of *s. shadowmere, racka and lifter added.
    top5squad: kuukunen added.
    luck: dutch baser, hak and kid kaos dropped. nokkonen, primordial and trouper added.
    spiral: rege dropped. raspi added.

important rule changes

no new players may be added to the tournament after midnight eastern time on friday, august 15th. everyone's had plenty of time to sign up, especially since this won't take effect until next weekend, so the free agent pool will be locked at this point. all players still in the pool may still be bid on. any existing bids for new players at this time may be finished. trades will still be fine as long as they meet the * requirements.

regarding the ohio transaction: it's not really my problem if you overbid on a player, but since suede did it with ohio and it would disrupt all of durban poison's transactions if i disallow it, i'm going to be fair and allow each of the other captains one transaction week to re-bid on their high-* pickups if they want to. the same 2* cap penalty will still apply, so if you're going to use it, do so wisely. after the transaction period for week 4, players with a value of more than 10* who are dropped from their team may not be bid on by that team again. i'm probably opening up a massive can of worms by doing this, but closing the loophole after allowing one captain (my own captain, no less) to exploit it would cause a pretty huge shitstorm.

finally, answers to two questions burnt asked me earlier this week. first, what will happen to players who are on a draft team that gets eliminated? simple. their tournament is over. they may not be involved in any transactions once their team is knocked out. second, are captains required to keep 30 players on their roster at all times or just during weekends? i've given this some thought, and if you want to risk dropping below 30 during the week then be my guest, but be prepared to pay a hefty price if you're not back up to 30 players by midnight on friday.

basically, if you're going to do any big-time transactions, this is the last week you'll be able to do it. contact me in-game (again, ?message is preferred) if you have any questions.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

re

wow props for making everything clear good work, your still a newb though.
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

time to cheatttt

Comment

thats the point of having an event like this when everyone is using loopholes...
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Message to suede: don't drop me nikka, back in 5 days

Comment

Working...
          X