TWD/TWL Roster Problems. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD/TWL Roster Problems. . .

for squads in both with a large enough roster (ie. mine), we're finding a bit of a problem.

twd allows as many ppl on a roster as you want, twl allows 30. i found out yesterday that the two rosters, however, run off the same database. you can't have one independent of another.

we added a player yesterday and the last alphabetical person was pushed off the twl roster.

any way to get it set up so that a squad's twl and twd rosters can be different?

thanks
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

makes more sense to remove the limit.

-RR

Comment

I like the limit.

Comment

What would life be without limits?
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

well either or, i just don't like the fact that the rules of the two go against each other in this instance. maybe an adendum (yeah i don't know how to spell) should be added to the twd rules: "if your squad is in twl, don't even think about tryin' to have more than 30 ppl, that's a weak game and we ain't havin' none of it"
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
          X