mess, fued and sprained dropped from burger nipples
    deez nuts, vatican assassin and magi koz dropped from candy king

acquisitions

tiduz and mikkiz added to durban poison
    displaced, mega newbie and zelazny added to spiral
    hotlavaking and vatican assassin added to burger nipples
    fludd, deez nuts and spawnisen added to candy king

note regarding existing bids

i previously stated that i would extend the deadline this week due to the potentially major roster changes that the re-bidding wars could cause, so here's the official ruling. captains, for this week only, you have until 12:00 pm eastern on sunday to finish your bids. the deadline will revert to the usual time next transaction week. you have all been ?messaged in-game and this thread is stickied, so you have no excuse for screwing this up.

finally:

note regarding last-minute signups

since i extended the deadline for bidding, i'm also extending the cutoff for late registration. unregistered players now have until 12:00 pm eastern on sunday, august 17th to sign up. absolutely no new signups will be allowed after that point.

edit: i'm going to start closing bid/drop/trade threads after the transactions associated with them are completed. it'll save me a lot of headaches. if you notice that a thread has been closed prematurely or otherwise incorrectly, let me know via ?message or forum pm. i am human after all.

one final note (last one, i swear): the forum clock is about 10 minutes fast. be sure to keep this in mind when placing bids.

good luck to all teams the rest of the way.
    Last edited by PH; 08-17-2008, 01:08 PM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

sunday?

so if there was a free agent whose last bid was today (friday) after 2pm EST, he won't be eligible to play on sunday? which essentially forces several game-changing free agents out of this weekend's 4 games. keep in mind this is week 4, the final week for two teams!
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
      sunday?

so if there was a free agent whose last bid was today (friday) after 2pm EST, he won't be eligible to play on sunday?
      Maybe he meant Saturday? Also PH you ?messaged me saying I had 29 players, but by my count I have 30 (including myself which I believe counts correct?)

Comment

i don't see why sunday would cause eligibility problems. if you win the bid sunday morning, they play for you sunday afternoon.

burnt, you're right, my spreadsheet was missing raspi for some godforsaken reason. fixed, my bad.
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

you should make the bidding deadline on sunday afternoon at max 12PM to make sure that all the players we're bidding on gets to play in the weekend matches, or maybe you meant midnight on saturday?

Comment

^ agree
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

not a bad idea. 12:00 pm eastern it is. original post updated.

Comment

Working...
              X