TWDT HoN Week #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT HoN Week #4

Gonna start off with Week 3's TWDT-B Makeups....

Mushroom Gladiators vs Spiral - Picked a good week to not show enough players MG, and this probably would have been a blowout win for you too. Hopefully you show some people at 3.

Luck vs Durban Poison - At last, Luck walks away with a win in the basing department. Glad to see you took my advice and stopped terring Dreamwin, and replaced him with Zizzo, who nearly MVP'd with his 42-5 performance. Looking at the scores and DP's lineup, I can't tell who was terr, or if you used more than one, but you showed a ridiculously funny line. What is hypocrit even doing in a base arena? Maybe you suffered from the "We didn't know the game was at 1" syndrome, just like my team did. Either way, surprised me when I saw the outcome, keep the ball rolling Luck, you can't afford to lose today. Honorable Mentions: Trouper 100-58 and hellkite with 6 teks.

Candy King vs Buncha Freqs - I hate to diss my own team, especially when a majority of the blame rests on my own shoulders for this loss, but I predicted the outcome before the game even started. BF showed a great line, no matter how you look at it, with at least 6 TWL starters, and MBananas and Renzi tagging along. I personally felt a little better when scoop (5) and bram (1) switched ships right before the start, but it didn't make a difference. Bram MVP'd in terr with a 38-2 and scoop managed to hit me with 3 repped wb bullets. I am the Candy Ass for Week 3 AGAIN, for my horrible performance in terr.

Top5squad vs Burger Nips - Kind of a weak performance for both terrs in this game as Thix went 24-10 and Dead_Rain went 28-9. I think both are better than that. T5S keeps piling on the wins though, and took another step away from the pack with this win, led by JAMAL who beasted his way to a 116-56 MVP, 22 kills ahead of the next closest person. I think we play you at 3 o clock, I actually look forward to it, with any luck I will not be terring again. Honorables: Tough to pick any, everyone else did kinda mediocre, but I'll mention poxy for leading BN in kills with 94.

TWDT-J

Candy King vs Mushroom Gladiators - Well at least MG showed enough people to play this match, even though it did not make a difference. This match was over in UNDER 8 minutes with pajama otter walking away with a yawning 14-7 MVP. MG did have 1 highlight in the match though, Horror had a 4fer (Oh My!) and was about 150 energy from making it a complete team-fer. RednaZ had a strong showing with a 10-2, and Spawnisen and Singer were racing to 10 deaths to see who could get out first. (Both lost) All in all, boring match to watch, coulda added the Deadly Divas lineup and still won.

Burger Nipples vs Buncha Freqs - Looks like scoop is finally getting his shit together and plowing through the competition. Stayon is having a good day thus far with a 16-10 MVP, and FieryFire right behind him with a sturdy 13-5. BF isn't messing around today, and Burger Nips paid the price for it. Sauro and Wazit combined for a 3-10 and fizzy finished with a measly 6 kills. Its going to be an interesting week, as their are about 5 teams all hovering right in the middle of the standings, better step it up Burger Nipples, or you may be joining Dreamwin and Cripple on the sidelines soon.

Spiral vs Durban Poison - Kind of a surprise here, for me at least. Turban carried DP to a pretty decisive win against a much better looking lineup with a 15-7 MVP. Spiral failed to capitalize on the 5 free kills (tks) that DP provided and had 4 "Pirates" + maketso go negative. Hypocrit somehow managed to put up some good stats as well this game with a 12-5. I'm too lazy to check, but does this make Spiral 0-4 in DT-J? I know they were 0-3 in something coming in to today. Looks like one of the more promising captains is letting his team down this season, or is it the other way around? You decide.

Top5squad vs Luck - Another win for t5s, another loss for Luck. Rightfully so, the brothers from other mothers (Exquisite and Steak666) sported identical recs of 10-6 and Shan MVP'd for the second week in a row. Ease also deserves a mention for not going negative for the first time in anything yet this season. Good Job! Well Luck, you fought hard, but sometimes your best just isnt good enough (Refer to US Womens Gymnastics Team for further clarification) but what else would you expect from a jav match with Grandmastahs in it? I mean seriously. Maybe if you are lucky you can close out at least ONE of your games today with a win. Confucius once said, thou shall not play leapfrog with unicorns, which makes about as much sense as Dreamwin ever Captaining a TWDT squad again.

I got a basing match to play....I will finish this after. MORE TO COME

Hey now, I've only gone negative in 2/8 rounds! I agree though, been pulling an Underground in jav.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Continued!

TWDT-B

Candy King vs Luck - What else can I say other than HAHAHA. CK was gonna play 1 man down since DW was terring, but decided against it 1 minute in after we lost FR battle. Luck walked away with the pity win, making CK 0-2 in basing for the day. Menelvagor managed to camp himself to a 114-42 MVP and Lionheart got a 101-62. All that euro simply dominated the flagroom, eating more bullets than an Iraqi palace and dropping more horribly placed mines than Al-Queda. In the end though, Luck got the W, and CK gets the L. Honorable mention to Singer, who went 0-1 in his TWDT Terr debut.

Buncha Freqs vs Mushroom Gladiators - Well MG managed to show up this time in this epic 8 vs 6 basing match. Did you guys just give up or what, have some friggin dignity. BF racked up 53, yes FIFTY THREE teks in this 17 minute match, with Zero Seven aka Project Virus claiming 14 of them by himself, and I think Nicholas went positive in shark. (Was he shark?) I think some records may have been broken this game, I'm sure glad I wasn't on the receiving end of it.

Burger Nipples vs Durban Poison - It would seem that blowouts are the new fad, as almost every other match today seems to be one. BN laid the smack down on DP's Candy Asses, and despite having 7 teks of their own, DP had 1, yes ONE player with a positive rec. Another embarassing game that that losing team would rather forget about. On BN's side, Jrahan won the camp contest with a 71-31 with fizzy in 2nd and 8 teks. What happened to you Suede, you were such a serious threat the first 2 weeks. Personally I was worried about DP and Mushroom Gladiators only, but both teams are failing to put up a decent round these last couple weeks.

Top5squad vs Spiral - I'm becoming a little more convinced that the captain I thought was a bad joke the first time I saw his name on here, is going to actually lead his draft team to more than one championship this season. You were up against a pretty good Spiral line, and still walked away with the big W. JAMAL posted up his 2nd 'Top Spider' performance of the day, and Dead_Rain performed much better than I mentioned in my first post, claiming MVP in his terrier with a much improved 46-4. Honorable mention to Anidalife, who was 2nd only to JAMAL, but not far behind at all with his 105-57. Keep it up top5, you're the team to beat.

I'll write DT-D later, i feel like shit right now.......

Comment

lol right, you were actually gonna play one man down cuz i was terring?
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

has anyone else noticed how spiders kill a lot less in this map than in the normal twbd/twlb maps? did you make the cram opening wider or something, cause crams just don't seem to last
          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

guessing it's cuz ppl arent used to playing with each other
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I was lancaster and my name is not Jrahan
              1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

TWDT-D

Mushroom Gladiators vs Buncha Freqs - Again?? Yes, and the same result. This time though MG only played with one man down, and put up a decent fight I guess. I just really don't wanna be too mean, would make me feel like I'm picking on a kid in a wheelchair. 07 double MVP'd as a 5*, interesting. He deserves at least a 5.7 rating. Props to Destroy and Royce, they put up a fight, but all in vain as their team mates left them out to dry, AGAIN. Nice knowing ya MG.

Burger Nipples vs Top5Squad - Oh goodie. I've been praising T5S so much this week, now is my chance to get even. Not only did they lose, but they managed to die more than any other team, at any point. 51 times. You really need to capitalize on that extra death but with Kentaro/Da1 combining for a 3-10, and Chuckle/Dead_Rain combining for a 7-11 (yes 11), I guess that task would prove too difficult. Burger nipples needed this win today, and they got it with help from Bike once again with a 14-5 and Izor's 14-9. Its always nice to see the favorited team lose. P.S. Didn't I call it last week that grouch would be a no-show? GG
                P.P.S. (Izor)>i guess i got one of my lucky games this week!

Durban Poison vs Luck - Too little too late my ugly euro friend. You had a nice strong finish to your season, but it means about as much as the Russian President signing a cease fire. All of your WBs faired well this week, with Exalt, nimrook and Hurricane (who knew he could wb?) leading the pack. On the flip side, Sertifi and Suede teamed up for a single kill (good work boys), and b4sERMaNX_75 (whatever) just couldn't carry all the weight by himself, but secured the MVP with an 18-10 performance.

Spiral vs Candy King - I counted my squad out on this one, much like our earlier basing match, but I was wrong this time. (thank god) What appeared to me as a 1 sided affair, turned into a pretty important tally in the win column instead. Singer (lol) Sevendust (lol) Cloth, Yakuza and Metalkid faced a much better line on paper, and everyone held their own just fine, despite pjotter's constant whining that he's the best wb in the history of TW and should not be in spec. So I ignored pjotter and watched our three 6*'s shine. Unabled did his typical 10 deaths in less than 5 minutes, and Raspi had some clutch eat/kills when it was 4 vs 1, finishing strong and scoring the MVP medal.

K, thats it. Sorry if I was lacking today, Dont feel good. Enjoy.

Comment

how the fuck was t5s the 'favorite' to win LOL. no one has scored 40 on us so far
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

we're probably top 5 squad in twdt
                    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

funny how you trash me in every thread, go trash on cripple, his team did worse than me, kthx.
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                        how the fuck was t5s the 'favorite' to win LOL. no one has scored 40 on us so far
                        Izor they were obviously favored starting such stars as JAMAL and...uh can't think of anyone else in their lineup nvm.

p.s. I'm 53-18 in TWDTD. yes, 53 kills, 18 deaths. go me
                        1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Originally posted by bicycle View Post
                          Izor they were obviously favored starting such stars as JAMAL and...uh can't think of anyone else in their lineup nvm.

p.s. I'm 53-18 in TWDTD. yes, 53 kills, 18 deaths. go me

pretty sure i should be a hot player of week for having a large percentage of those 18 deaths
                          TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

He trashes everyone ..... so....just ignore?
                            "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument."

-Nobody is perfect, so happens that my name is nobody.-
                            -Jinco

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                              has anyone else noticed how spiders kill a lot less in this map than in the normal twbd/twlb maps? did you make the cram opening wider or something, cause crams just don't seem to last
                              Maybe because the special?

Comment

Working...
                              X