week 5 updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 5 updates

the following is a brief summary of the spiral/luck situation.

here were the scenarios that i previously mentioned:

1) the tie would be broken via head-to-head. spiral defeated luck twice, thus spiral would move on.
    2) the tie would be broken via +/-. spiral's cumulative +/- in twdtd and twdtj is -19. luck's is -27. spiral has +17:48 in twdtb, luck has -7:30. advantage would again go to spiral here.
    3) one play-in game between the two teams would take place. spiral would choose which division this game would be played in based on their +/- and head-to-head advantages over luck.
    4) one game in each division would be played between the two teams. standard scheduling order (jav, base, duel) would be used. best 2 out of 3 would move on. this was scrapped because it would take too long.
    5) just leave both teams in the league until the tie is broken. i never really considered this as a legitimate possibility, but it did come up for a minute or two.

after discussing things with humid i was informed that scenario 2 was the intended tiebreaking method, and in fact it was supposed to be put in the rules in the first place. thus, luck has been eliminated along with mushroom gladiators. dreamwin's transactions are now invalid and will be closed.

releases

mega newbie and halls dropped from spiral

acquisitions

draft, dutch baser and kyou added to spiral
    rusher added to top5squad
    Last edited by PH; 08-23-2008, 01:49 AM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

thanks for clearing that up.

are the next round of eliminations coming after week 6?
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

correct, we will be dropping two more teams after week 6.
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

this is bullshit you just make up rules as you go from humid who isnt even running this shit anymore

why did we even play any games then if we were already eliminated no matter what? thats fucked up

you should have a tiebreaker head to head like a wildcard playoff, seriously... because this is a big joke to me... you cannot just make up rules AFTER everything is over with... why did we even play any games week 4 then? we should have just forfeited them all...

we play our hearts out final week go 3-1 and yet you screw us over anyway for no reason but because humid decides to make up a rule when hes not even running it anymore... thats fucking rediculous... this whole season has been fucked up with bad rules because humid couldn't decide which should be which and now its screwing my team over

i think before you set this crap rule in stone you should allow a wildcard playoff in a division that spiral chooses... because you never put any of these rules down to begin with
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          this is bullshit you just make up rules as you go from humid who isnt even running this shit anymore

why did we even play any games then if we were already eliminated no matter what? thats fucked up

you should have a tiebreaker head to head like a wildcard playoff, seriously... because this is a big joke to me... you cannot just make up rules AFTER everything is over with... why did we even play any games week 4 then? we should have just forfeited them all...

we play our hearts out final week go 3-1 and yet you screw us over anyway for no reason but because humid decides to make up a rule when hes not even running it anymore... thats fucking rediculous... this whole season has been fucked up with bad rules because humid couldn't decide which should be which and now its screwing my team over

i think before you set this crap rule in stone you should allow a wildcard playoff in a division that spiral chooses... because you never put any of these rules down to begin with
          yall should have been better.
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
            yall should have been better.
            every game i played in we won, not my fault i had to do shit at certain times on sunday... too bad the schedules were fixed
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Loololololololollolloloolololololloololool I Will Reply This When I Get Back.. Beware You Son Of A Bitch.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

you played the games because if you had gone 4-0, you wouldn't have been eliminated. same goes to crip's team.
                Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

as i said, this was a decision that was made before the tournament even started, and it was supposed to be in the rules. i don't know why it wasn't, but it's cleared up now. i guess we all should have gathered that from the fact that there was a +/- section in the standings. truth be told, if it hadn't already been decided on, i was also leaning heavily toward a play-in game between spiral and luck. i thought that would have been very interesting.

nobody, not even mushroom gladiators at 2-6 or whatever it was, was "already eliminated". yes, you played your asses off to go 3-1 on sunday, and i respect that. i don't know what else to tell you, but saying you were already eliminated is just a crock because EVERYONE was still in the running when week 4 began.

i'm not screwing anyone over. like i said, if it was up to me i would have wanted the play-in game just like you. that's why i asked humid if he even decided on a tiebreaking procedure, because i didn't even see it in the rules. i believe him if he says he had already decided on the rule, because without revealing too much about his current real-life situation, i can safely say that there is no way in hell he'd lie about something as minor as a rule in a spaceship tournament.

maybe you should be yelling at your captain for being drunk during week 3's games, when you went 0-2. if you had won either one of those you'd still be in the tournament. just a thought.

Comment

You're a wb-dueler, right? So you were hoping to win TWDT-D, right? Well, you would'nt have come close to beating us anyway so it's all good, saved you some time

Comment

would it make more sense to eliminate people from certain leagues rather than from the whole competition?

im too lazy to look, but what if one team won every wb match while tanking the rest, shouldnt they be allowed to compete in only wb?

or was this one of the main points of this, to be the all around best squad?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

We never played the past weekend though..

some people fucked around, but playing never happened.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hello,

This league seems to be a fucking joke. I should have known better before i volunteered for captain...

Luck gets screwed over and over again.. why?

I will NOT fucking tolerate this.

My squad has a right to play of the remaining spot. Following will tell you why:

You(TWDT "staff") screw us over on start of week 3. I try to bid on megaman89, make a several transactions over him. (I've already bid on him)
                          As I complained in my last post:

dreamwin: bid: megaman89 9* here comes humid
                          CLOSED my last ruling as head of twdt is to deny mm89 entrance into the league, hopefully ill make it back in time for the end of the league :S wish me the best, so long o/
                          You come and take your "LAST RULING AS HEAD OF TWDT" ok, you screwed us up there. But literally that was ur last ruling. Then. You appear from nowhere after 1 week break. Then, PH ASKS humid's opinion while he is head of twdt himself. There is no way humid could decide about any rule in twdt anymore, at least not in case like this where someone has to be dropped. NO FUCKING WAY. THAT IS RE-TAR-TED.

then, lets move on. This was humid's "LAST RULING".

Originally posted by PH View Post
                          the following is a brief summary of the spiral/luck situation.

after discussing things with humid i was informed that scenario 2 was the intended tiebreaking method, and in fact it was supposed to be put in the rules in the first place. thus, luck has been eliminated along with mushroom gladiators. dreamwin's transactions are now invalid and will be closed.

transactions will be posted here on friday.
                          lol

as i said, this was a decision that was made before the tournament even started, and it was supposed to be in the rules. i don't know why it wasn't, but it's cleared up now. i guess we all should have gathered that from the fact that there was a +/- section in the standings. truth be told, if it hadn't already been decided on, i was also leaning heavily toward a play-in game between spiral and luck. i thought that would have been very interesting.
                          i'm not screwing anyone over. like i said, if it was up to me i would have wanted the play-in game just like you. that's why i asked humid if he even decided on a tiebreaking procedure, because i didn't even see it in the rules.
                          Lol,
                          First of all,
                          What comes to +/- we played different oppoments as every1 in the league. So, in fact they could have played easier oppoments then we did. This is fair here. Second of all, this wasnt in rules.

Yes, so wtf we're getting screwed AGAIN here. I'm fucking pissed now.. Humid comes and says he decided that rule before league even started, haha, lol, rofl, lmao, Alright. LOL, HE DECIDED THE RULE PUT DIDNT PUT IT UP IN "RULES"-part in TWDT site? why? lol? Thought he was using he's days only for twdt. He was online like 24/7, why aren't that rule in twdt site? why? why? WHY?
                          YOU ARE NOT DROPPING US OUT NOW. IT IS YOUR MISTAKE IF IT ISN'T IN RULES, NOT MINE NEITHER MY SQUAD'S. You can't really think its fair? ITS YOUR MISTAKE IF U "FORGOT" TO PUT IN TWDT SITE BEFORE LEAGUE STARTED. WE DESERVE A SPOT TO FIGHT VS SPIRAL. wtf, they have +/- it's fair they get to choose division we play but wtf. They advance cause of the rule that never was written anywhere. again, retarted.

Humid comes with he's LAST RULING (as I mentioned at start of my post) and deny's megama89's entry to this tournament. So, that was his last ruling. He has no right to come and tell some bullshit again. DEAR PH,
                          truth be told, if it hadn't already been decided on, i was also leaning heavily toward a play-in game between spiral and luck.
                          YOU ARE THE HEAD OF TWDT. YOU MAKE THE CHOISES. Humid has no right to come rule here anymore. You are the king/queen, leader, head, president, owner FFS. You just said u asked his opinion, ok it was his opinion. why dont u ask my opinion too? I'm normal TWDT player too. Actually im cap but whatever.

As I said humid did his last ruling ages ago. He appears from nowhere. You ask his opinion. He says he made up the before the league even started. It isn't written up.

I'm fucking getting screwed up here with my team. Think about it. We put up hellable fucking fight last week. 3-1. I'm very fucking proud of my team. They dont deserve to quit season like that.

Glad im staff now, maybe someday I get to chance develop better leagues. Kthx. Fuck this shit. This league is a joke if u dont fix this shit up and fast.

PS. Now I understand why is tw's population slowly decreasing. This bad leagues makes ppl mad. Thx for ruining my day. logging off. cya sometime.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

shut the fuck up already dw. i agree the rules weren't near perfect (i guess that's the way it goes with a rushed start-date) but you did a pretty terrible job of capping here. 89's entry to the tournament had been cancelled at the draft date, dude. i mean, i've gotta give you props for 3-1 this weekend. you put up a hellable fight, it's true. i'm also in favour of the play-in game, but don't go rampaging now after you fucked around for what seemed to be the first couple weeks.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

dont bust ph's nuts for running the league as summa would have liked after summa having to leave for medical reasons.

go fuck yourself. youre pissed that things didnt work perfectly, get over it. dont rage at ph. next time (if) a draft league happens, just dont play.

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                              DEAR PH,
                              YOU ARE THE HEAD OF TWDT. YOU MAKE THE CHOISES. Humid has no right to come rule here anymore.
                              just wanted to put this here. youre angry at the guy who started the league and had to leave the day to day running of it to ph because of medical reasons. what the god damn fuck. are you really bitching because the league was run like summa (the creator and head op) wanted? really?
                              Last edited by Zeebu; 08-19-2008, 12:23 PM.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X