need to clarify rules for TWDT for the next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to clarify rules for TWDT for the next season

so besides the whole elimination thing that was cleared up in the other post... im bringing up what i saw in the post bidding for dutch baser

PH> dutch baser was released way before week 4's games. only players who were on the roster at the time of the team's elimination may not be involved in transactions.

so what this means to me is that if a team is doing very badly like lets say mushroom gladiators who had no chance to make it by week 4, they could have all been "released" from the team, basically dissolve, and then all those players can be bid on in other teams.... that is a possibility anyway within these rules... which im pretty sure you DONT want

so just to let u know maybe this rule should be clarified better...
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Are you serious about this? It's impossible for a cap to drop all his players like that since he needs 30 man on roster. I also guess that if he'd do that and pick up 30 new players the runners of this thing wouldn't allow it.

What I do not get however is how Static burns bid was late... Is this because it was made on Friday? because I thought your bid needed to be made within 48 hours of the last bid.

Sorry in advance, didn't read the rules.
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

We did still have a chance in week 4, if we went 4-0.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yea i think the dutch baser bid should still be open, deadline is friday midnight, not thursday ph ~_~

/edit: actually i just noticed all the bids were closed - we get one more day ph !!
        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

well, midnight technically already passed. but whatever, i misread my calendar. i'll reopen them because i'm probably rewriting this stupid rule after week 5 anyway since it's such a damn hassle.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
            well, midnight technically already passed. but whatever, i misread my calendar. i'll reopen them because i'm probably rewriting this stupid rule after week 5 anyway since it's such a damn hassle.
            for that reason, its usually easier just to make deadlines at 11:59 pm instead of midnight

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

right you are, ken, but the desynced forum clock makes even THAT needlessly complicated. so i'll be pondering exactly how to go about changing this over the next couple of days.

in the meantime, the bids are reopened until 11:59 tonight.
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                in the meantime, the bids are reopened until 11:59 tonight.
                11:59 Real time or 11:59 forum time?

Comment

just to clarify the rule with ph:

(i'll say 11:59 instead of midnight for clarity purposes)

no new threads after thursday 11:59
                  bids close friday 11:59
                  Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
                    11:59 Real time or 11:59 forum time?
                    if i could get an accurate reading on just how far off the forum clock is i could probably answer this better. i am posting this at precisely 3:05 and it's coming up as...

edit: 3:12. ok, we'll go with 11:59 real time which is 12:06 forum time.

yeah jaa, i knew the rule, i just can't read calendars worth a shit when i'm running on 30 minutes of sleep. sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X