Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events

Umm, just thought I'd bring this up. I know a lot of new events are being created and are in the works, but it'd be fun to bring back some of the older events that are hardly ever hosted anymore. One of my favourites: rabbit.

All this enigma, starcon, prodem stuff is all weird and crappy (to me) so bring back some of the better events. Rabbit, gatez, UMMM lolol I don't know that many cause I'm pretty new just cause I want rabbit hosted lolol
    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Havnt seen a rabbit in ages, but then i again i am asleep allot.

Trippinted has been hosting allot of games, that have been sitting on the shelf gavering dust, it was a suprise to see Bomberman climb out of the woodwork yesterday.

All hail trippinted.

aphix
    help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Rabbits cool, But gatez and gatez2 can no-longer be hosted since they take up a huge amount of bandwith, well this is what DoCk> said
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

You kiddies need a dose of ?go hillpeace. It'd do you some good.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

?go fatbase
          ?go firebase
          ?go bluewire
          ?go bluebase
          ?go redbase
          ?go tunnelbase

i could keep going with what needs to be hosted.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

adman 4 staff! heh

yeah i agree events like rabbit should be hosted more... but really a lot of people cant stand rabbit cause of all the lamers going around killing everyone BUT the one with the flag.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I heard speedball is fun.

Comment

Dude...Whatever happened to gravbomber? Such a huge ass download and it was never hosted again. I thought it was a great game, but meh...what do I know

Comment

Since were talkinga about relatively new events, what do you guys think about enigma?

It was being hosted quite often a couple of months ago... haven't seen much lately.
                  <3 TW Radio

Comment

Enigma was (and still is) good. I seem to remember it being a favorite (along with Journey) of Tigerex and Melo.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                      Enigma was (and still is) good. I seem to remember it being a favorite (along with Journey) of Tigerex and Melo.
                      Not when your hella close to getting pout of the thing and then the fucking doors warp you. Thank god for portals
                      Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

Staff need to look up the events listed on the TW site moreoften to get an idea of what might be interesting to host for a change.

Comment

Yep, good idea. A little diversification in game hosting won't do any harm to anyone.
                          <3 TW Radio

Comment

Well first speedball got removed... and that is sad because people were enjoying it a lot... if you want old events hosted just come and tell us to host them.. I mean a lot of staff were not there in old days and have no idea of what events were hosted before! (just dont ask for trenchmonopoly or something ).
                            Elmo!> Hola
                            KJW> Elimo!
                            Nimrook> Melo!
                            yungsta> jello!

Comment

Did someone say speedball?
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X