6* rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6* rule

it seems as though some teams would love to be able to ignore the fact that you have to play at least 1 6* in at least 2/3 games. And by some squads, I mean Spiral. Their dtj line consisted of:

maketso (7)
    M_M God (7)
    Hercules (10)
    Draft (8)
    circlepusher (7)
    Burnt (7)

dtd:

Kyou (8)
    Hercules (10)
    Burnt (7)
    Paky Dude (7)
    Unabled (9)

Clearly these cheaters should forfeit their dtd game to buncha freqs, as the rules state. Thank you.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

draft was dropped and later re-added as a 4* free agent.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

pwned
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        that's a really stupid rule

the 6* rule was to give other players a chance, not so someone can get an 8* wait till the stars are low across the board drop him and resign him as a 4* then play a line with no one in 6* and below.

they've just gained stars for that and somehow a player who was classed as 8* turns into a 4* for the purposes of the under 6* rule ?? it is a blatant abuse.

its not fair to say well other ppl could have bid more stars on him as it's different when stars are low, if everyone had their original points the might well have. So i don't see how you can justify the late bidding of stars as their new rank ...

personally i don't think you should be allowed to resign a player if you drop them and there should be more penalties to dropping players if a player doesn't themselves withdraw from the league.
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Still doesn't explain the dtj line they had in... since they were not able to field any 6* they should now play two 6* or lower? or what was the ruling about that?
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

i really wish you'd read the rules before asking dumb questions.

"You MUST play a 6* or lower player in 2 out of 3 of your league games per week. In the event that you wish to sub this player, they must be replaced with a 6* or lower player. Also, subbing in a 6* or lower player does not count as playing them, they must be in the starting lineup."

i agree that the rule isn't perfect, but spiral adhered to it. draft is 4*, and spiral's dtd-b lineup was full of players who are 6* or less.

pressure drop, hopefully some lessons have been learned in this tournament. i mean other than the fact that people will abuse loopholes and generally try to find ways to screw the system, because we already knew that. since the star system, or at least part of it, is going to be thrown out next week anyway, i don't see the point in trying to fix it now. however, after this week, expect me to utilize the following rule against ALL of the playoff teams:

"If a lower rated player makes it through our alias checking and gets rated as a very low ranked player when they should be a higher ranked player (8 or above), I reserve the right to edit their ranking."

i'm not saying any names, but certain captains have acquired certain players for way fewer stars than they should have over the last couple of weeks. they may find themselves getting a ?message for exceeding their star cap despite not performing any transactions.

one last thing: next time, if there is a next time, we need to rewrite the rules for this tournament from scratch instead of just ganking parts of them from a worthless zone like extreme games. i suggest drafting a set of rules, getting a few people who are familiar with loophole abuse together, and having them help you close any loopholes they find, because honestly it looks like most of eg's rules just don't hold water in trench wars.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

one last thing: next time, if there is a next time, we need to rewrite the rules for this tournament from scratch instead of just ganking parts of them from a worthless zone like extreme games.
              rofl
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
              X