This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bans21 emails are ignored.

I've emailed Bans21(at)trenchwars.org on August 18 and August 27 about a ban that was supposed to expire in 2006.

The subjects were:

Ban ID 12956...banned until 2 years ago

and also

Caught under an ID ban on ban 12956

The second title is because I went into TW and asked an admin (Tyler) for help since I was being ignored, and he said to use that as the title to get their attention better. The ban is for my room mate who has never played or downloaded the game, but someone did own the computer before him.

Also, please don't say something stupid like "try again" and then close the thread.

Originally posted by jamesw51 View Post
    The ban is for my room mate who has never played or downloaded the game, but someone did own the computer before him.

Also, please don't say something stupid like "try again" and then close the thread.
    liar liar pants on fire...someone post a pic of this
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Originally posted by jamesw51 View Post
      I've emailed Bans21(at)trenchwars.org on August 18 and August 27 about a ban that was supposed to expire in 2006.

The subjects were:

Ban ID 12956...banned until 2 years ago

and also

Caught under an ID ban on ban 12956

The second title is because I went into TW and asked an admin (Tyler) for help since I was being ignored, and he said to use that as the title to get their attention better. The ban is for my room mate who has never played or downloaded the game, but someone did own the computer before him.

PM me (on the forums) your continuum name so someone can get in contact with you in the game.

Comment

Working...
      X