Here Comes Treble - the bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Comes Treble - the bug

I was refered here after doing a ?help a while ago.

I've had pretty much the same bug as Here Comes Treble did. I'm sure it was lag related - I had strange lag (not high ping - around 110ms, but noone was dying) for about two minutes, and people started blinking out rather than dying when I killed them. I fully expected to be specced, but that didn't happen and I kept bouncing around the midbase in pub.

After a while, I noticed that javelin bombs just kept on bouncing around (which is highly amusing), and that the time had stopped counting down. Lancs and terrs had lvl3 and 2 bullets respectively. At that point, I decided my lag was bad and reconnected.

I'm only mentioning this because I feel sorry for the guy getting banned when it seems possible to get the same effects through lag or some other problem. If there is a genuine bug like this, staff ought to know so it can be fixed maybe?

I wouldn't have started a new thread, but the others seem to have been closed.

LEM
    DinkyKitty.com - news, reviews and articles of a techy nature

ph> ?find here comes treble
    Here Comes Treble is in SSCU Trench Wars

feel sorry no more.

anyway, if he had been more level-headed while explaining this, rather than saying things like "You piece of SHIT mods", "Listen you fucktards", "I can't believe how ridiculously stupid you cock suckers are" and "I honestly believe whoever banned me should fucken go to hell and his slut mother should have swallowed the load instead. Fuck you mods....fuck you" he wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

feel sorry no more.

anyway, if he had been more level-headed while explaining this, rather than saying things like "You piece of SHIT mods", "Listen you fucktards", "I can't believe how ridiculously stupid you cock suckers are" and "I honestly believe whoever banned me should fucken go to hell and his slut mother should have swallowed the load instead. Fuck you mods....fuck you" he wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place.

Hmmmmm
      sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
      I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
      tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
      im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
      i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Here Comes Treble IS the Antichrist!

Here's proof:

Write "Here Comes Treble" as separate words.
        Transliterate the result into Hebrew: הירה קמס טרבלה. Numerical values for Hebrew letters are found here.
        Add together the numerical values of the letters in each word. Add together the numerical values of each word. This gives the following: (Remember that Hebrew is normally written right-to-left)ה י ר ה ק מ ס ט ר ב ל ה
        ( 5 + 10 + 200 + 5) + ( 100 + 40 + 60) + ( 9 + 200 + 2 + 30 + 5)

The result is 666!
        Don't be deceived! Now you have absolute PROOF that Here Comes Treble is the Antichrist!

Spread the word! Click here to go to a linkable page, or copy and paste the following text into your webpage or blog to let everyone know that Here Comes Treble is the Antichrist.
        ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

feel sorry no more.

Using another one's reaction to cover own made mistakes. Hilarious. Better close this quick..
          Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
          Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
          Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
          Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
            Using another one's reaction to cover own made mistakes. Hilarious. Better close this quick..
            that's ridiculous. the same can be said about you cause why else would you say that?

Comment

Working...
            X