Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff is full of sh..

-NT-
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Excellent working, speccing Dan and all. *round of applause*

No, but seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

man, i'm never online for the good shit.
      somebody hook me up with some details.
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Light, whom I'll refer to from here on out as The Amazing Anal-Sex-Loving Addlepates, were losing to us in a TWBD match. Dan (who was a jav) was handing The Amazing Anal-Sex-Loving Addlepates their asses on a silver platter. They whined like little bitches and got upper staff involved. Dan ended up being specced by Demonic, a member of The Amazing Anal-Sex-Loving Addlepates.

Moral of the story: The Amazing Anal-Sex-Loving Addlepates are gutless shitbags.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

that's the second or third time they've specced dan during a twd match for us (other 2 times were javs, i think). ironically enough, they never spec certain basing squad terriers who have even worse lag.

to staff: IF YOU LIVED A FEW HUNDRED MILES AWAY FROM A COUNTRY THAT WAS GETTING THE SHIT BOMBED OUT OF IT, YOU'D BE A LAGGY MOFO TOO!
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
            that's the second or third time they've specced dan during a twd match for us (other 2 times were javs, i think).
            Maybe Dan should look for a new game where his horrendous internet connection doesn't ruin everyone else's fun.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
              ironically enough, they never spec certain basing squad terriers who have even worse lag.
              GTFO, there is nothing wrong with laggy terrs. Think it this way ... its hard for you to kill a laggy terr, its also hard for their team sharks to protect it.
              Also because lag is relative, a super laggy terr is vulnerable to the jav(s).

Don't whine, bitsh!

EDIT: there is a subtle difference between 'high ping' and 'high packetloss'. Not every one lives in the states, so the lag (high ping) is inevitable, unless you are willing to ban 30% of the current TW population
              Last edited by TelC@t; 04-14-2003, 11:08 PM.
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

It's ironic how Light defended 2d when he was lagging it up all over the place as a jav last season. Now that they're on the other side of the fence they're singing a different tune.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                  Maybe Dan should look for a new game where his horrendous internet connection doesn't ruin everyone else's fun.
                  Maybe we should go back 3 years where the res limit ruined peoples fun also.

Not his fault he cant better than a 56k, He did nothing illegal and the SERVER would have spec'd him due to lag if it was out of control. Lag has always been apart of the game so deal with it?

Comment

And then there was none.

Take that up the ass.
                    bioture> I had sex with a fat girl last night and she almost crushed my pelvis

Comment

^bump

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        They whined like little bitches and got upper staff involved. Dan ended up being specced by Demonic, a member of The Amazing Anal-Sex-Loving Addlepates.
                        hahahaha... there should be a rule against that shit. Staff shouldn't be allowed to get involved with issues that involve their squad.
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Its hard to take sides on this issue from a third-person's view. On one side, Light may be frustrated due to the fact that they can't kill Dan while he is kicking so much ass in base. On the Cripples side, they need Dan to be kicking ass or else the tables would be turned drastically. Everyone here probably doesn't want to be on the receiving end of Dan's products due to a side dish of lag, especially if the lag is providing unequal advantage. And for the price that one person gets to enjoy the fun, while 8 others take the shiz, profitably speaking, Dan should be specced.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

We delt with PhyRe they can deal with Dan.

And if you say PhyRe doesn't lag, your a tool because he will admit it

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
                              Its hard to take sides on this issue from a third-person's view. On one side, Light may be frustrated due to the fact that they can't kill Dan while he is kicking so much ass in base. On the Cripples side, they need Dan to be kicking ass or else the tables would be turned drastically. Everyone here probably doesn't want to be on the receiving end of Dan's products due to a side dish of lag, especially if the lag is providing unequal advantage. And for the price that one person gets to enjoy the fun, while 8 others take the shiz, profitably speaking, Dan should be specced.
                              First of all the laglimits are there for a reason. If you lag you get specced. Simple as that. Don't spec someone if he is not lagging out unless he/she is cheating. Unfortunately Demonic (I believe) a member of the team in play (Light) decided to take matter into her own hands. That's just plain stupid and it also makes Light look stupid. If you wanna complain about someone lagging talk to epi about changing lag limits don't whine.

Comment

Working...
                              X