On a (Crome) related note...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a (Crome) related note...

I would've posted this earlier but something was messed up when I tried to register and I never received my activation e-mail. Anyway it seems our (Zero Hour) TWL-J match vs Siege has been scheduled for Sunday @ 5:00 pm EST. Hmmm, seeing as how I had suggested all week from the moment scheduling commenced that:

Saturday @ 3:00 pm EST - Ideal time.
    Saturday @ 2:00 pm EST - This could work too.

Imagine how surprised I was when I logged on Thursday evening and saw that somebody had finally responded to my scheduling requests from Siege, and that the match was slotted in for the aforementioned Sunday time. Now after reading about the whole Gutter fiasco, I think you can tell where I'm goin with this...

We can't play on Sundays as some of you already know, so I suggest one of the other league ops look into this, and do something about it.

Ouch sucks for Siege

Rules are rules no matter how many consecutive times you break them.

If you break the rule twice with two victims you're not just gonna get one loss.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

2 forfeits / week keeps rust out of ya $$$
      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
      Server> dont worry mirror
      Server> shark fits your tits
      Peace <ZH>> shut up
      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
      1:Hercules> im level 90
      1:Hercules> in 9d
      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Mythrandir checked up on me, and it is the same thing that happened to Gutter. Siege forfeits the TWL-J. Zero Hour wins the game 25-0. I apologize for this on behalf of SSCU Trench Wars TWL Staff, and this happening like that. Have fun in SSCU Trench Wars!

Lots of love,
        Left_Eye

P.S. It was an honest mistake. I apologize for it again.
        Last edited by Left_Eye; 07-20-2002, 11:12 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

how many noshows or forfeits do you have before your removed from TWL? Now Siege has 1 in EVERY league, even base.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

2, two, too, to, deux, deuce, etc. . .
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I assume it's two per league.

They have one chance left in both leagues.
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

u can have ass many forfeits as you want as long as it is not 2 consecutive. -Kick

Comment

Wait a moment! Where are all the faggots who called Gutter pussies for wanting the rules enforced? This ain't right! Where are all the hypocrites? I want someone to call ZH pussies! Come on, you have the balls to call Gutter pussies but not ZH? Fucking hypocrites!
                  Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

Originally posted by KickAshMan
                    u can have ass many forfeits as you want as long as it is not 2 consecutive. -Kick
                    If that's the case why was Alcoholism axed?
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

i believe their is a diffeerence between a "no show" forfeit and a "scheduling" forfeit. although i could be wrong
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

A forfeit is a forfeit, no difference.

Ri
                        (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada
                          A forfeit is a forfeit, no difference.

Ri
                          Correct. And, as the rule states for all TWL leagues:

TWL-D:

2.07 If a squad does not show for 2 games during the season they will be replaced by another squad.

TWL-J:

2.06 If a squad does not show for 2 games during the season they will be replaced by another squad.

TWL-B:

2.06 If a squad does not show for 3 games during the season they will be replaced by another squad.

So it doesn't have to be consecutive no-shows or forfeits. And as you can see, you only get two for TWL-D and TWL-J. The rest is pretty self-explanitory.

Lots of love,
                          Left_Eye
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X