The Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plan

somehow i enjoy listening to the pallies-radio-biznizz...

and now i was wondering if there are ne solid times at which you guys broadcast or nething... or could ya just make some sort o scedule with the "planned" times or whatever...

neways, everytime i try to tune in i just get a whole lot o nothing...

oh and another thing.... ive been wondering bout setting up my own radio thing over the internet... but i havent got a clue bout how to do so.... so if ne1 could help me with that, that'd be nice...

ohk... lessee... thats bout it i think.... yah it is....

lemme know....

Shoutcast.com has a nice radio starting packet, and instructions that come along with it.

Enjoy

Comment

I do an hour radio show on Braingell.com every saturday and sundays... and have even created a personnal radio that has unfortunetly fallen.

If you need any help setting up the server. Let me know.
      <3 TW Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Lea
        If you need any help setting up the server. Let me know.
        this is the part where im letting you know that ne help with this server business is very welcome!!! Ive been trying to get something in "the air" with the shoutcast thing Paul recommended but since me and my computer are like water and fire... i kinda failed... i dont really have a clue to what i did wrong or nething but well maybe you have an ID....

you can reply here or maybe i will c you round TW... tho i dont really remember ever seeing you....

maybe its the timedifference or something tho i am online at some seriously wacky times....

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you... ?find King Missile.
          <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
          X