Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamanopoly, Again. GG random abusing mod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamanopoly, Again. GG random abusing mod.

5:Izor> lag killer is going to invent a board game...obamopoly
    5:Izor> it will be like the new electronic monopoly with debit cards except the bank will automatically give everyone even money
    5:Wark <ER>> the electric and water plant will be blank spaces because we won't be able to drill for water, and we use too much water. Free Parking will be replaced by a "rich tax"
    5:Izor> when you land on a hotel and cant afford it they just let you stay there for free
    5: Pitviper> lol... if someone lands on free parking the money is to be divided evenly amongts the players
    5:Wark <ER>> and railroads will be replaced by bicycle trails
    5: Pitviper> no no izor.. if you cant afford it.. the other players must buy it for you
    5:Wark <ER>> When you pass go you collect 200 dollars, unless you have over 1000 dollars, then you give 50 to the rest of the players.
    5: Pitviper> "Please advance to go.. if you pass another player along the way...give him 1/3 of your money"
    5:Izor> chance will be "you tore your acl, but universal health care gives doctors no incentive to give you surgery, so you wait 6 months to heal it. Skip your next 5 turns"
    5:Wark <ER>> LOOOOOOL
    5: Pitviper> LOL
    5:Wark <ER>> "Don't go to jail, blame society for rolling triples three times and collect 200 dollars in welfare"
    5: Pitviper> lol
    5:Izor> LOL
    5:Wark <ER>> rooooofl
    5:Izor> the pieces to this game will be a 40 bottle
    5:Izor> and some other homeless shit
    5:Izor> when you go bankrupt you just go to the government to get bailed out
    5: Pitviper> i get to be the shopping cart piece... wark is the cardboard box... izor can be the burnt american flag
    5:Izor> "The house you couldnt afford is being foreclosed, gain 400000$ in welfare from your harder working opponents"
    5:Wark <ER>> LOL
    5:Izor> eventually we'll all be so rich that the bank will be out of money
    5:Izor> so it will just create more out of nowhere
    5:Izor> and bail the game out
    5:Wark <ER>> thats ok, the new monopoly game comes with a scanner/printer
    5:Wark <ER>> Instead of community chest and chance there is Community Orginization where you re-arrange houses and hotels on the board so they look nice, and the Change card where you tell everyone that this game needs hope and change
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

uh oh...you're gonna get banned!
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Chance> You have been given illegal funding from terrorist, but you use your charisma and lie. Everyone believes you, advance 3 spaces

Community Chest> Your neighbor needs money forgo your paycheck this week to pay for his bills
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

The big 3 got raped by the lazy unions, no more car token, sorry.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

just convert it to a subaru.

i predict b&jöllnir being swung at this thread very soon.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Sarien is back???

Comment

Gg

Comment

This thread must be an illusion. Nobody's that brazen.
                The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I'm gonna make a Bushopoly board...

Community chest cards:

*The government has expanded it's military budget to fund unwinnable ideological wars, and to give Southerners a false sense of national pride. Go back three spaces.*

*You inherit $500! Give 20% back to the bank if you have 5< houses or a hotel, but 40% if you have 1>.

Chance cards:

*The president has made another linguistic misdemeanour. Make an unfounded statement about how Bush is a leader rather than a talker to the player to the right.

*You fall ill with cancer, unfortunately the government has not regulated the health insurance sector and you cannot afford the premiums. Give the bank all your savings and property.*

Rules

*Richer players get 2 rolls of the dice
                  *The leader gets an extra $200 for passing 'GO!'
                  *At $20,000 you are able to exchange your figure for an 'SUV'. Once this happens, every other player must give $10 to the bank at every go

Comment

at least obamanopoly was funny

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post

Community chest cards:

*The government has expanded it's military budget to fund unwinnable ideological wars, and to give Southerners a false sense of national pride. Go back three spaces.*

*You inherit $500! Give 20% back to the bank if you have 5< houses or a hotel, but 40% if you have 1>.

Chance cards:

*The president has made another linguistic misdemeanour. Make an unfounded statement about how Bush is a leader rather than a talker to the player to the right.

*You fall ill with cancer, unfortunately the government has not regulated the health insurance sector and you cannot afford the premiums. Give the bank all your savings and property.*

Rules

*At $20,000 you are able to exchange your figure for an 'SUV'. Once this happens, every other player must give $10 to the bank at every go
                      How about Chance Card Bush brainwashes idiot euros to do whatever he wants (Tony Blair ring a bell?)

worry about your own government
                      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

lol metalheadz please just give up now you embarrassed yourself so bad with those comments...you cannot compete with people that are intelligent AND have a sense of humor

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVxqX...?t=9468&page=2

goddammit someone beat us to the punch
                        Last edited by Izor; 12-12-2008, 10:31 PM.
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                          I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                          tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                          im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                          i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                            lol metalheadz you cannot compete with people that are intelligent AND have a sense of humor
                            Good thing there aren't any around, huh?
                            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post

Community chest cards:

Chance cards:

Rules

way to ruin another thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X