Update Time Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Time Frame

Not that I mind, I'm just curious; What does the TWLM time frame for updating look like for future weeks?

Stockmarket took about 5 minutes, Bet processing this week has taken a long time because I found an error so had to stop after around 40 bets were processed and fix it manually which was very painful and took alot of time.

LD and LJ dream team processing took awhile because I had to do roster changes for the squads that took part so I could pick the right players. And as some of you know, soft lock occured after the last game so even more players jumped squads Which I will have to sort out after processing the match results.

The lb section Im having to do offline because in the week I rushed what you can see, I didnt fully program the update side to it. Plus its alot more fiddly dealing with different ships so harder to test and make sure it works. Thats why Ive left mondays for update day!

A few people have offered to help out but the update side is not 100% safe to use and things done cant be easily undone. The next twlm Il program a better update side to it or maybe even be allowed to get the twdbots to link to twlm and update automatically.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Waiting till tuesday still gives us over 3 days to take care of our portfolio, still plenty of time, thanks for keeping up on this, it really makes TWL more fun. Also you should see if you can't get this up and running for TWDT also, would be pretty cool.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Thanks Ard. I can't imagine the hassle you face without the TWL's site synching with yours and having to do this all manually with Excel. You'd have a top Data Processing job in my company if you ever moved to America, I'll tell you that much (but you wouldn't have time for TWLM, so don't please!).

Comment

Ugh.. So.. Ardour.. why is..

#1 TWLM Stock Market:

Way too 'overpowered' compared to TWLM Dream Team? I think this season of TWLM would've been better without these Stock Markets.. but season just began so who knows! But my point is;

You can gain +150 up to +450 from one share. Doesn't that sound kind of.. ridiculous in your opinion? Spending $1200 to $1800 on one share that will give you more than your entire TWLM Dream Team that you bought with $3400 -- not good.. not good.. not good.

Ah well.. I guess I'll just try to win the TWLM Dream Team -- Great start for me by the way:

1 Turban 358.333

Except that my third javelin, Spikey, managed to give me a nice -62 .. Ugh.

Good luck next weekend, TWL Managers!

Comment

I do see what your getting at, but LD team is limited to 5 players, so is LJ. Base team is limited to 1 terr, 2 sharks and 5 fighters. So if someone does make loads of money, it wont give them an advantage in dream team. I assumed if someones ld team did well they could get around 300. Therefore for someone to invest around 1800 (5 players averaging 380), if the squad did fairly well and each player increased 60 each, (60 x 5 players), they should get around 300 back.

I will decrease the ammount of stock increase by a half for the upcoming week and see how that turns out. It was a nice suprise to see spastic, a 1 league squad be the most valuable over thunder who won 3 close games.

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Waiting till tuesday still gives us over 3 days to take care of our portfolio, still plenty of time, thanks for keeping up on this, it really makes TWL more fun. Also you should see if you can't get this up and running for TWDT also, would be pretty cool.
              Thats a good idea and wouldn't be hard to do at all. Closer the time if theres enough people interested Id be happy to sort it out/help.

Comment

Working...
              X