Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

My family always celebrates christmas and my birthday the same day (4 days apart) on Xmas eve. Generally Christmas Eve with my mom and christmas day with my dads side of the family.

Any special christmas routines for anyone else? What gifts did you get? Any horrible gifts?
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

I got both one of my brothers a good gift, a really nice beer pint sampler set with 25 different kinds of beers.

For my brother who voted for Obama, I got him the book Obamanation. And I hate his wife so I didn't get her anything.

I got my uncle a bottle of Johnny Walker Black.

Got my dad a really nice table and fountain for his garden.

Got my girlfriend a diamond necklace and a personalized bible since we are starting to go to church.

As for tradition, it is going to be a bit different this year because I am going to have christmas morning with my gf instead of spending the night at my dads and waking up to open presents. But generally we have home made egg nog, and a traditional christmas dinner with ham and turkey etc. Then there is something that is generally along the lines of Seinfeld's the feats of strength, where me and my brothers fight with one another, or go outside and toss around a football while insulting each other for being terrible at it.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Then there is something that is generally along the lines of Seinfeld's the feats of strength, where me and my brothers fight with one another, or go outside and toss around a football while insulting each other for being terrible at it.
      It's a Festivus for the rest of us.

Well for Christmas Eve dinner I go to IHOP every year. Tradition started when I was moving from an apartment into my house and had all the food at one place but all the cutlery and plates and such at the other. Drove around all night looking for some place that was open and IHOP was it. Then I was on the road the next Christmas Eve and did the same thing, so it's been IHOP Christmas Eve dinner for 9 years.

Christmas: I have family over before and after Christmas but not during. I like to double dip or triple dip. People invite me for Christmas dinner and I go to several people's dinners if the times work out alright. It's cheap, it's delicious, and I don't have to cook or deal with family at a big dinner table.
      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

my moms birthday is the 21st, my daughters is the 23rd, my grandmas is the 24th and my sisters is the 27th.

I really hate this week, completely drains me of cash. We do one big ass party on the 24th with my family, and on the 25th we go to christmas dinner with Vanessa's family usually at some fancy hotel(she has the rich family).

My family everyone is getting stoned, drunk or w/e and we have tons of fun. Her family is much more formal, i even have to dress up to go.
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Merry Xmas my fellow forum shitheads.

thanks for helping me waste my life typing meaningless shit. :wub:
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

2 pairs of boxers
            12 pairs of socks
            a towel

yet to get displaceds present!!
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Marry xmas and have a happy new year. I got what i wanted from myself this year. somehow alot of books :fear:

LOVING MY 42" thooooooo
              1. You're reading my comment
              2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
              4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
              5. You're checking it now.
              6. You're smiling.
              7. You're still reading my comment.
              8. You know all you have read is true.
              10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
              11. You're checking it now.
              12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Got a 10.3 MP camera, thermal cap for skiing, some $$$ for ski lift tickets, Bob Dylan album, and some gift cards. Overall pretty solid xmas.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i'm the best spaceship pilot
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

happy kwanzaa ilya :fear:

Comment

thank you, my gay e-acquaintance
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                        Got a 10.3 MP camera, thermal cap for skiing, some $$$ for ski lift tickets, Bob Dylan album, and some gift cards. Overall pretty solid xmas.
                        what kind of camera?

I got:

Socks
                        Underwear
                        New toothbrush
                        League of Extraordinary Gentlemen complete set (from my broseph)
                        and a Nikon D-40.

Didn't get a lot, but the Nikon is a biggie. I've been playing with it all morning. Still got gifts from the gf and roommate when I get back from holiday.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Trip to Toronto for the new year/UConn Bowl game (any Toronto TWers wanna go get fucked up?) and a new camera.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            what kind of camera?

I got:

Socks
                            Underwear
                            New toothbrush
                            League of Extraordinary Gentlemen complete set (from my broseph)
                            and a Nikon D-40.

Didn't get a lot, but the Nikon is a biggie. I've been playing with it all morning. Still got gifts from the gf and roommate when I get back from holiday.
                            Kodak Easyshare. Only thing it didn't come with is an SD card, which I'll get tomorrow.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

merry christmas
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X