Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New years eve

So xmass is dead

Last of the gravy has been metabolised into awesomeness with some death by-products by my fantastic body

Now I look forwards to the New Years eve party with pre-empted disappointment and resentment towards my real life friends (I’m single and live like 5 mins away from a pub that would be great craic on new years but I’ve been invited with the rest of my friends to a house party which will be guys and a couple of girlfriends and not have eligible women – I’d rather go to the pub with my friends but they will go to the house party so i will too :/ )

Anyhow

So what do my fellow spaceshipshootingforumgoers have planned?

The general piss up or any mega plans?
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Ill probably have my friends by again( Like every year for the last 9 years) then host a drunken event at midnight my time. then go pass out with one of my female freinds and have an awkward 3 months afterwards(last 3 years) lol

Comment

Watching television with family, eating some traditional pastry and maybe watching some of the fireworks. (NL looks like a warzone at new years eve due to all the fireworks, I kid you not, visibility is down to 20 meters in our street usually).
      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

This has become such a different celebration for me as I get older. I avoid the long drives anywhere in avoidance of police checkpoints...not that I would be drinking if I drove, but the delays and annoyance of it all. The local pubs of which I once frequented for New Years are now filled with people half my age, so I will most likely stay local and just celebrate at home with the wife and a bottle or two of champagne, of which will probably not be finished off...so mamosa's would be in order for New Years Day.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Travelling into central London by train with the girlfriend and a big group of friends to watch the fireworks down by the London Eye, and then follows a hearty drinking fest, going to every bar/club/place within a 5 mile radius, having fun trying to get home after. Will be looking forward to it as it's a change from the normal house parties that normally take place!
          FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
          Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
          FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
          Burzum> meaning what
          Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
          RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Going to a party with friends.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Gonna get trashed in another city, at one of my friends parents homes (they will be gone). I wonder how smooth it will go though, as the party is being hosted by a chick that seriously has abnormal expectations and is one of the girls who get really depressed and starts acting all drama-queen if even something goes unplanned...Which it will, considering we are going to be at least 12 people there. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she had made up this timetable for new years eve, as in "6 o' clock SHARP we eat, 7 we go to a sauna, at 8 we sing"...yada yada. You get the point.

And all I want to do is drink beer
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

gonna pwn newbies in pub

Comment

Most likely Im at home since I got this fucking flu and dont feel like doing anything.

Comment

weed

and lots of it
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

two bottles of champange, probably staying at home. well that's what I want to do... probably will get dragged to the bars though if there's not a big party going on.

Still got to take down the Festivus pole and dozens of strings of Christmas lights still up around the house from my Festivus party before I think about entertaining a lot of people again.

Oh yeah and go blow an assload of money on fireworks to shoot off
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/