Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads of 2008!

THE ONES THAT MAKE YOU GO LOL
    I DON'T READ THESE THING OFTEN SO GO FOR IT...personally i think Kthx one "making ss shirts or what ever" was great made me lol...
    Originally posted by kthx View Post

Got my shirt done.
    Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
    Dear Internet friends,

I'd he grateful if you could summarise all that has occured this year on the forums, including:

- who has left? Are the Pallies and Disobloge still around?
    - who is new and which one is the most retarded?
    - who runs the game? Was DoCk>'s body ever recovered?
    - what are the decent squads?
    - what are the best threads to read?
    - hey ilyaz, feel free to revive this thread in. A few months time
    - are the game numbers and forum posters still dropping?

Kind regards,
    Londontown
    ^ARGH
    Last edited by laureth; 12-29-2008, 06:43 PM.
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
    was shopping at a gamestop. A pregnant lady came up and was about to grab the last copy of mirror's edge so I swiftly punched that preggo whore in the stomach. On her way to the ground I drop kicked her in the face and knocked her out cold. That should teach her to fuck with me.

Later I went to microcenter to get a new keyboard/mouse, a blind man with his seeing dog came up next to me and was patting away at the keyboard, and I thought "WTF he can't even see!" He got closer and closer until he started patting me on my hand and arms. He promply said "sorry!" but I was unable to control my rage. I picked up the microsoft natural keyboard 4000 that i was playing with and smacked him in the face with it. The first hit didn't take him down, so I had to hit him two more times before he fell to the ground. His dog started barking at me. I didn't like that so I quickly straddled him from the back and put him in a choke hold. Against the might of my 20" pithons, the dog let out several whimpers before I snapped his neck. The blind man cried out in pain I had to stomp on him on my way out to the register.
    lol
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

<--waiting on phs posts of the year thread after 2008 has ended
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

its not even that hard to search the forums for when people say "candidate for best thread 2008", can't be a legit awards show without at least doing that
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

was cleveland steamer this year or last year?

Comment

I hate most of the people and topics that started frequenting the forums this year.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i don't know about threads, but i'm the best spaceship pilot of 2008
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Personally think that this year was a shitty year for posts, where as 07 was golden.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i think this year most of the regulars from past years have had too much shit to do

where as the new crappy posters have come in and haven't helped the quality much at all

'07 was a good year, '06 wasn't too bad either
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

vykromond 4 life thats the best ...,. the best poster.... the best person....... the best.......... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

all of them

Comment

I'd like to nominate this thread:
                        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...651#post676651
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

2008 sucked, i'm not sure i even want to hand out awards this year.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hi.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Its cause I was banned for half of em.

But Ilya searches for love was a funny one.

50% of my threads were good.

meh.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X