The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

As i said, in either the year 2008 or the year 2009, everyone will know Extraterrestrial Aliens are here. It will be the year 2009.

The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue is increasingly prevalent in the media. ask the UK members of this forum.

from Jan 1 to Jan 12th there is an 80 count of MSM News Stories

http://paradigmresearchgroup.org/newsitems2009.html

From the ongoing case of Nasa Computer "Hacker" Gary McKennon to shows like UFO hunters and UFO specials on the networks, the issue is on the rise.

Barack Obama's Transition team head said the truth about UFOs should come out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWPBvZhW_b8

The UK as well as other countries have released UFO Files:

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk

But this is not full disclosure which is what is needed. As i pointed on in previous posts, the soon to be secretary of state Clinton is closely connected to the UFO issue via the Rockefeller initiative. Also a physicist was appointed as dept of energy rather than a bureaucrat because ET Disclosure means new energy technologies.

http://news.google.com/news?q=UFO

Prepare for the truth to come out about Extraterrestrial Aliens visiting Earth.

happy new year tone!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Barack Obama talking about Aliens, change we can believe in.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Apocalypse will happen 2009, or 2900.

Comment

i thought tone died
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

i've heard much of tone. :shock1:
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Tone, how do you hardwire your cardboard box?

Comment

tone
                The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

ATTENTION EVERYONE - this topic is serious and NOT recycled Humor. UFOs are in the MAINSTREAM NEWS more then ever. The moderator that moved this thread to humor will be apologizing to me before this year is over. I even gave you a .gov site and John Podesta on video talking about UFOs. this is a serious topic.

Im going to have to leave the forum now, and come back later once the truth has come out, and receive the apology from the moderators. WAIT AND SEE, THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT. ILL BE BACK

Comment

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
                      Kolar*, Tone

You're still here?

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post