Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets stabbed for masturbating. Continues to masturbate while waiting for police.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy gets stabbed for masturbating. Continues to masturbate while waiting for police.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/arti...019162978.html

A Brisbane woman stabbed a male friend twice in the shower after he refused to stop masturbating in front of her children.

Defence lawyers for Kylie Louise Wilson, 28, said the mother of two "lost it" when her friend of six years, Daniel Peter Blair, went on a masturbation marathon on April 6 last year.

Crown prosecutors said Mr Blair paused only to put on his shorts and flee outside to wait for police to arrive, but was again overcome by the urge.

"Despite his injury, it seems (Mr Blair) continued to masturbate while in the garage," the prosecutor said.
    talk about dedication eh?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

better than blueballs
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

SSCU Trench Wars Forums > Other Forums > General Discussion - a masturbation marathon
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

good read, fucking jokes.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

so wait, she was sent to jail and he's walkin around scot free?

Comment

"He was in and out and round about, doing this sort of thing all over the house, "

This whole story oughta be turned into a nursery rhyme.
            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
              so wait, she was sent to jail and he's walkin around scot free?
              released on parole immediately

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

like it or not, that's dedication people. Get'er done.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

guy has my last name. not a relative.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                  X