Obama has been in office 11 hours, partied all day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama has been in office 11 hours, partied all day

No withdrawal troops orders yet, has had all day, did nothing but party.

you're one of those types that I try to avoid but can't and end up breaking their jaws because they're so annoyingly persistent and won't go away.

just letting you know who you are.

im filled with hate today

yes i believe in aliens & ghosts. Why do you keep wanting to tell everyone they exist. Half of us believe in the shit anyways. If some people don't, then let them believe that. Just go away please

Comment

They are busy stocking the Oval Office with malt liquor and black & milds, no time for aliens.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

tone what is your favorite theme-party
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          They are busy stocking the Oval Office with malt liquor and black & milds, no time for aliens.
          heard the presidential dinner consisted of chitlins and chicken wings
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

At one point I actually thought Tone was just extremely paranoid/delusional, but evidently he's just a really good troll. :fear:
            Last edited by Stabwound; 01-21-2009, 09:00 PM.
            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              At one point I actually thought Tone was just extremely paranoid/delusional, but evidently he's just a really good troll. :fear:
              it is not right to call me a troll because i cover topics you dont know much about nor researched.

think for a moment, since these issues are covered in the main stream, on the TV, on CNN and fox, and plus polls, that means hundreds of thousands are interested in it, and a few thousand are experts in researching it.

so then that means people arent making stuff up or trolling, its a real issue, even on CNN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vymLxCgGKM4

Stop posting very unintelligent posts that make no sense and make you look stupid

Comment

From what i heard hes planning on releasing terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks....

I hope im wrong but this is directly linked to him wanting to close Guantanamo bay
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

ur dum

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                    From what i heard hes planning on releasing terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks....

I hope im wrong but this is directly linked to him wanting to close Guantanamo bay

He's not releasing terrorists, please stop fear-mongering

Originally posted by CNN.com
                    President Barack Obama is planning to issue three executive orders Thursday, including one demanding the U.S. military detention facility at Guantanamo Bay be closed within a year, according to a senior administration official and a congressional aide.

A second executive order will formally ban torture by requiring the Army field manual be used as the guide for terror interrogations, essentially ending the Bush administration's CIA program of enhanced interrogation methods.

A third executive order, according to the officials, will order a systematic review of detention policies and procedures and a review of all individual cases.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/...ngs/index.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090122/...antanamo_obama

What's he doing-

1)Setting the wheels in motion to close G. Bay

2) Banning torture of suspected terrorists

3)Halting executions and ordering an in-depth review of all cases and policies of G. Bay

edit- he ordered this hours after he got into office, tone the man can party and take care of business at the same time ~
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If we don't torture them who will?!
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                        If we don't torture them who will?!
                        Hilary Clinton.
                        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Yeah sorry, but if someone holds the information about some sort of plot to kill thousands of people in some sort of bombing then by all means torture the fuck out of them. G Bay should stay open.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

And what do you think of those who were tortured, found innocent and released?
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

To make an omelette you have to break a few eggs.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X