Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saturday game

Saturday Match Played - 31/1/2009
    A combination of being busy and not keeping an eye on dates for matches, I didnt realise there was a saturday match arranged and now its already been played. Therefor I wont update that match. Youve got till sunday to sort your players/stocks/bets out. I didnt think saturday matches were even happening this season! My bad.

Uhm, it was unlocked when I went to drink Saturday evening, then I slept until almost TWL time on Sunday. How long was it open for to change our bets?

P.S. - and after that twld, I don't wanna hear nothin' about 'taking advantage' of the circumstances/system Ardy!
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

I gave everyone 15 hours to change their bets/players/stock so to remove the things they have bought for the Dynasty vs Laser match as it wasnt going to be updated. In the future, no more saturday unlock even if there are no games scheduled for saturday.

And if you are referring to the substitution in the Thunder vs Pirates match, I have posted in a thread concerning that so Il refrain from replying to that dig.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
      I gave everyone 15 hours to change their bets/players/stock so to remove the things they have bought for the Dynasty vs Laser match as it wasnt going to be updated. In the future, no more saturday unlock even if there are no games scheduled for saturday.

And if you are referring to the substitution in the Thunder vs Pirates match, I have posted in a thread concerning that so Il refrain from replying to that dig.
      This stinks. I spent that 15 hours drinking and sleeping!
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Awww ardour, I could have made so much more if you and others didn't notice :P

Comment

Working...
        X