Tax Season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Season!

Who does your taxes and how much do you plan on getting back?

I go through H R Block and im receiving 1017 from Federal 360 from State! Woot
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

This was a shitty movie.

Needed more Vin Diesel.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I usually get around 1800-2000 back or so, but this year instead of taking it to H&R block I am going to go through some lady my brother went through, so I should get more back. Hopefully around 3000-3500.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i file my own using the 1040A

getting back $6,357 Federal.
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

i have no idea where the hell you guys get your tax returns from... but I've never seen more than 800 on my tax returns. This year I'm expecting somewhere around 500, that's if they don't ask me to pay THEM. Sigh...
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

We move the H on our block in front of the H&R block.

Comment

it depends what you claim when you fill out your tax forms when you first start working and how much you make. that is without the other stuff like being married and having a kid etc.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I claim head of household and my 2 kids. Last year i got close to 8000 back, but with losing hours at work this year the government couldnt tax me as hard on my week to week check.
                8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                  Who does your taxes and how much do you plan on getting back?

I go through H R Block and im receiving 1017 from Federal 360 from State! Woot

ONLINE. why pay ppl to do such ez things. and almost $6600... no state tax return or filing of state in Texas

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35830

cmon
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i wonder if ignite could claim quake as a tax writeoff
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

wow

Seriously? It never ceases to amaze me how people say things like, "LOL OMG I GOT $8,000 BACK ON MY TAX RETURN!!! R0x0RZ! LOL!" while not realizing they are just being reimbursed for an INTEREST FREE LOAN they gave the federal government for the past year. Change your W-4 at work to withhold less and throw the difference into an E*TRADE savings account to get your money's worth instead of letting uncle sam "take care of it" for you. Then when you get less than $250 back at the end of the year take the interest alone you earned from what you saved up and go have a huge party. Then use the rest to pay off any debts you've racked up over the past year.
                        -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          it depends what you claim when you fill out your tax forms when you first start working and how much you make. that is without the other stuff like being married and having a kid etc.
                          And it isn't like investing in stock or 401k would have made you any more money than having the government just hold it for you this year.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMR5nD1aOQ

he just got a tax refund
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                            X