X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe the Plumber reporting from Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJYCxj8KXjQ

Originally posted by Joe
    I'll be honest with you. I don't think journalists should be anywhere allowed war. I mean, you guys report where our troops are at. You report what's happening day to day. You make a big deal out of it. I-I think it's asinine. You know, I liked back in World War I and World War II when you'd go to the theater and you'd see your troops on, you know, the screen and everyone would be real excited and happy for'em. Now everyone's got an opinion and wants to downer--and down soldiers. You know, American soldiers or Israeli soldiers. I think media should be abolished from, uh, you know, reporting. You know, war is hell. And if you're gonna sit there and say, 'Well look at this atrocity,' well you don't know the whole story behind it half the time, so I think the media should have no business in it.
    This just in-- Joe's a dumbass!

more at eleven.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

JoeThePlumber> !sub Media:War Propaganda

Comment

vietnam was the last war where U.S media was allowed full access... Funny, it was also the last U.S war where atrocities were widely documented...
      sigpic

Comment

Saw that video a few weeks ago
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

epic ...

Comment

Palin/Plumber '12

"STANDING UP FOR IDIOTS EVERYWHERE"