X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rhianna, car chase inside

http://media.myfoxla.com/live/

If any late night posters are up, you can still catch this chase

Late sunday night Chris Brown got into an argument with Rhianna in a car (rumor is she told him she gave him herpes) and he flew into a rage and beat the everliving shit out of her.

There's a car chase in LA right now and it's heavily hinted that he's the one in the car

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b991...nue_probe.html

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/10/rihann...ries-horrific/

ok I'll edit this post later, this feed is funny and I'm in the SA topic as well

shit might be going down very soon, bbl
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

wow
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

crap, missed the chase

Comment

he's stopped the car but the trunk lid is up

k9 is on the way and he hasn't gotten out

he has a gun and is suicidal

edit-

Originally posted by SA Poster
        If he honestly broke her nose, and jaw, and knocked out her teeth, bit her arms and hands, and then RAN from the scene, I don't feel bad for him.
        shit how much did he do to rhianna =(

she was so hot..
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

RIP career

Comment

Watching it live right now. No one's giving a name or anything. But I'm watch very diligently haha.

Comment

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=6650158

it's not chris brown

abc is the way to go

no idea yet who the guy is though

Comment

How do you know it's not him?

Comment

Haha, what? Also, who is Chris Brown?

Comment

the abc feed has had a few close up shots of him

guy has a beard and sunglasses

could be a disguise but its a long shot

Comment

Is it Rob Reiner?

Comment

fox news is saying its DJ Khaled

hahahahahahaha

Comment

Edit: LB with the quickness.

Comment

I saw a picture of the dude in the car, it's definitely DJ Kahled.
                            DELETED

Comment

dj kahled beat up rihanna?

my friend has a cat named chris brown.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X