Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euthanasia vs Berlusconi

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...-italy-vatican

ok so if you've paid attention to the world you will realise that Berlusconi is a powerful man who makes gaffes and has no trouble brandishing his power when he shouldn't

if i was italian i certainly wouldn't want him as my Prime Minister, as an outsider he amuses me in some of the inappropriate things he says but i don't like him

yet this is so blatant and so wrong even for him !

aside from the fact that i believe in alot of these cases euthanasia should be a legal option for the family but for him to try and overturn the high court decision on a specific case cause the pope-ite's told him so is as bad as G.W.Bush and the stem cells.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Berlusconi is a funny little corrupt man, good thing I'm not Italian though... :turned:
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

corrupt? wtf is corrupt about him? maybe you know something i dont about him, but judging from that article alone, this is like arguing who is more right on deciding whether abortion should be legal or not...
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
        corrupt? wtf is corrupt about him? maybe you know something i dont about him, but judging from that article alone, this is like arguing who is more right on deciding whether abortion should be legal or not...
        well i've seen enough of Berlusconi to draw my own opinions but i'd definitely agree with displaced

i'm no expert on him and haven't read up at all and i'm going to post a wiki page to prove my point even though i haven't read it but really every thing i've heard about him and the fact he has such a long controversy article on wiki kinda points to the same thing
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlusconi#Controversies

also my main point is WHEN YOU PUT YOUR FAITH IN A JUDICIAL SYSTEM WHY SHOULD ONE GUY BE ABLE TO OVERRULE THAT???

p.s. i was once wrongly convicted by a judge for a minor crime i never did because the cops lied cuase they thought i was cheeky but they gave a false testimony :/ - i've not alot of faith in the legal system but for a PM to overrule the court is a big thing
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
          corrupt? wtf is corrupt about him?
          This is a joke post, right?
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

even in football manager you find out that Berlusconi is corrupt
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

who is corrupt ??? :fear:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7894766.stm?lss
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Mr Berlusconi, who last year passed a law making himself immune from prosecution, has denied paying a bribe.
                That is just pure awesomeness
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                X