TWLB - Light Over Disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB - Light Over Disoblige

Thank you for the good game. Glad to see Light could pull it without me despite all those of you who'd say otherwise. Great playing on both teams.
    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

see this is why we need playoffs. say both teams win every other gamer of the season, how many people might think fluke (no offense light). All teasm need to meet more than once. ALSO i didn't get to see it...and well...i want to :/

PLAYOFFS OR 22 WEEKS!
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Oh and of course GG to both teams.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

best basing ever
        The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Great game Disoblige

I'd like to thank Disoblige for the great game that you guys offered us. It was truly a fierce battle for the flag =p

Great game guys
          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

*bows*

*shakes warportal's hand*

BEST BASING I'VE HAD THE RIGHT TO PLAY IN

Comment

That was an awesome 30 minutes, my brother came in the room and started watching and he doesn't even know anything about subspace he was getting into it when I told him how close the score was and how both teams are undefeated lol

Domi excellent job
              gg all
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

gg

Great game Disoblige

I'm sure we'll have many more great battles to come!

Dabram, I enjoyed the spider battles we had that game, great fun

See you around.

Your friend

Jack Kiefer

Comment

Great game! Everytime warportal died I'd shout "Oh My God!" or something like that and my dad would look at me weirdly. Haha.

GG guys!!

Comment

one of the best league games i have ever played,

truly a great game.
                    Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
                    Light TWLB Season 5
                    Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
                    Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

penis in ear = dance all night
                      LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Excellent game.

Was nice to watch. Heh it was hilarous to see how everyone ate so many bombs and ran through the mines Best one was imo when Mitch went through the wall lol.. But it was very close match. Didnt think it would be that close. Both squads over 100k that's nice. I dont like what Light did at the end tho. But.. GG anyways.
                        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                        Server> dont worry mirror
                        Server> shark fits your tits
                        Peace <ZH>> shut up
                        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                        1:Hercules> im level 90
                        1:Hercules> in 9d
                        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Never saw such an important game end with such a close score. Only 5k between us, 105k vs 100k or something was the score in the end. I think Disoblige didn't team their best, well maybe cause of Light's very agressive style we couldn't get in our game. Also Domi choose the perfect moment to attack Warportal everytime.

Jack, I agree we had some great fights during that game, i hope i'm going to see u around more in private basing these days.

Although I got mvp (sry i just have to get my ego-boost) with +2k more than #2 Domi, I'm quite pissed that we lost caus I think we just didn't defend Warportal enough, ah well, shit happens.

Anyways GG and at least the 80 spectators enjoyed the show.

-bram

ps. I hadn't been so nervous before a match since Scrotal's vs Elusive in TWL, haha. :x

Comment

in my mind i was like

i was like oh shit kronian cock mangling....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *PORTAL*

$$ DOMI!!!!!

after i saw we won i ran around my house 2 times chanting i was the greatest

it probably confused my neibors but i really have to admit it was an intense game

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                              after i saw we won i ran around my house 2 times chanting i was the greatest

it probably confused my neibors but i really have to admit it was an intense game
                              HAHA

Now that how to celebrate!

Comment

Working...
                              X