PDA

View Full Version : ok so elimbot...

Exalt
02-15-2009, 01:07 AM
ok so... I had a 7 win streak in elim... and the bot after 6 wins always says the same thing in the zoner *PLAYERX* is bringing the zone to shame with X consecutive wins!... which made me stop playing since I only wanted to see what new strings the bot would zone

now I know 7 isn't the record, I'm pretty sure I've seen someone do 10 straight... but its all the same thing after 6... that gives no incentive to keep playing if you ask me... I know from 1 to 6 straight you get a new zoner but after that it sucks... can we please change it?

http://i42.tinypic.com/b5qq7r.jpg

Stompa
02-15-2009, 02:04 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/v6k9sl.jpg

also ?spec

also http://i41.tinypic.com/33uy78j.gif

Maverick
02-16-2009, 06:49 AM
Do you have some ideas?

soup
02-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Look at the chat, PH is being RACIST.

BAN PLEASE

Galaxy Turbo
02-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Is this a joke? <player> is STILL taking elim by surprise! ?go elimbeta to shut him down!

Maybe you didn't notice the past 8 times, but <player> keeps winning elim! Come here and end this streak! Type ?go elimbeta to play!

Now you're kidding me, 9 games in a row? <player> must be stopped surely! Type ?go elimbeta to end this!

<player> has just took his elim streak to two digits with 10 straight wins! Type ?go elimbeta to play!

11 games in a row and <player> is still going strong, ?go elimbeta and take this streak away!

You can keep going, just load them into the bot. These are just examples I took from the top of my head within seconds, it's easy! =)

Ganon-Knight
02-17-2009, 03:00 AM
12 elims. <player> has won 12 elims in a row. That's as many as one dozen, and that's terrible. ?go elimbeta and stop this insanity!

<player> has won 13 elims in a row. ?go elimbeta and tell him he has no life.

<player> must be Jack Bauer, because that's 24 wins in a row! ?go elimbeta and help him fight the terrorists!

PH
02-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Look at the chat, PH is being RACIST.

BAN PLEASE"The term is still used in some contexts for historical reasons such as in the name of the United Negro College Fund."

ok so i can't talk about petey furthering his education?

who's the real racist here, pal?

royCE
02-17-2009, 01:33 PM
PH bans me for posting a video where a guy runs up on another guy and says "*****"

while he abuses the negro in game and tries to cover it up with some negro college fund...

then u have exalt, who to my suprise, still types ?spec after every minute to see if anyone important is looking at him lol

wow, love this screen shot, tells alot

Exalt
02-17-2009, 03:26 PM
PH bans me for posting a video where a guy runs up on another guy and says "*****"

while he abuses the negro in game and tries to cover it up with some negro college fund...

then u have exalt, who to my suprise, still types ?spec after every minute to see if anyone important is looking at him lol

wow, love this screen shot, tells alot

knowing i was going to take a screenshot at 7 i did spec so it would show players would had already played vs me... knowing I would get random newbs saying "you played newbies all day"

too bad you and reaver left the arena after I ass raped you newbies into spec
that round

royCE
02-17-2009, 03:49 PM
lol wtf haha
kiddo, players of caliber like me and reaver choose when to win elim.

?spec
*darn, noone good trying to see if im any good :( *

Infrared
02-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Lol ?spec ?spec ?spec In Elim Lololol

And Ph Lololol

Love This Screenshot Post More

PH
02-18-2009, 08:28 PM
what the screenshot fails to show is that i was replying to someone and using the word in a completely historical context, which makes it acceptable. anyone who was on the chat at the time can back me up here.

Exalt
02-19-2009, 09:09 AM
what the screenshot fails to show is that i was replying to someone and using the word in a completely historical context, which makes it acceptable. anyone who was on the chat at the time can back me up here.

ph was defending the black community from the early days of american history when segregation was rampant, and they had specific black colleges and sports teams, he was not being racist in any way.... racist words would start with the N but not end with an O

Money
02-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Lol Why U Got All Those Graphics On?

kthx
02-19-2009, 12:58 PM
lol exalt flying around with stars and planets. rooofl

soup
02-19-2009, 04:32 PM
"The term is still used in some contexts for historical reasons such as in the name of the United Negro College Fund."

ok so i can't talk about petey furthering his education?

who's the real racist here, pal?

I am the racist.

Don't blame me , blame the united negro college fund. They don't give me ENOUGH money.

GODDAMNED

DankNuggets
02-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Lol Why U Got All Those Graphics On?

because it makes the game more interesting?

i thought you guys were good enough to play without stripping it down to a black background, huge bullets, and even the green dot sight.

but then again i'd expect you to do everything you possibly can to try to gain an advantage, since you care so much to begin with.

Scoop
02-20-2009, 03:12 PM
no one good must have been playing : p

Stompa
02-20-2009, 08:11 PM

i thought you guys were good enough to play without stripping it down to a black background, huge bullets, and even the green dot sight.

but then again i'd expect you to do everything you possibly can to try to gain an advantage, since you care so much to begin with.

lol ^^ ship roll 4 lyfe

Money
03-03-2009, 02:39 PM

not like i need to, you guys are easy as hell

DankNuggets
03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
not like i need to, you guys are easy as hell

lol i think i killed you like 4 or 5 out of your 6 deaths that last game. you might have got me twice.

if there was ever a weak link, you are it.

it's all good, we'll go again any time :)