ok so elimbot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok so elimbot...

ok so... I had a 7 win streak in elim... and the bot after 6 wins always says the same thing in the zoner *PLAYERX* is bringing the zone to shame with X consecutive wins!... which made me stop playing since I only wanted to see what new strings the bot would zone

now I know 7 isn't the record, I'm pretty sure I've seen someone do 10 straight... but its all the same thing after 6... that gives no incentive to keep playing if you ask me... I know from 1 to 6 straight you get a new zoner but after that it sucks... can we please change it?

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

also ?spec

also

Comment

Do you have some ideas?
      Maverick
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
      Subspace Statistics Administrator
      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Look at the chat, PH is being RACIST.

BAN PLEASE

Comment

Is this a joke? <player> is STILL taking elim by surprise! ?go elimbeta to shut him down!

Maybe you didn't notice the past 8 times, but <player> keeps winning elim! Come here and end this streak! Type ?go elimbeta to play!

Now you're kidding me, 9 games in a row? <player> must be stopped surely! Type ?go elimbeta to end this!

<player> has just took his elim streak to two digits with 10 straight wins! Type ?go elimbeta to play!

11 games in a row and <player> is still going strong, ?go elimbeta and take this streak away!

You can keep going, just load them into the bot. These are just examples I took from the top of my head within seconds, it's easy! =)
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

12 elims. <player> has won 12 elims in a row. That's as many as one dozen, and that's terrible. ?go elimbeta and stop this insanity!

<player> has won 13 elims in a row. ?go elimbeta and tell him he has no life.

<player> must be Jack Bauer, because that's 24 wins in a row! ?go elimbeta and help him fight the terrorists!
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
              Look at the chat, PH is being RACIST.

BAN PLEASE
              "The term is still used in some contexts for historical reasons such as in the name of the United Negro College Fund."

ok so i can't talk about petey furthering his education?

who's the real racist here, pal?
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

PH bans me for posting a video where a guy runs up on another guy and says "nigga"

while he abuses the negro in game and tries to cover it up with some negro college fund...

then u have exalt, who to my suprise, still types ?spec after every minute to see if anyone important is looking at him lol

wow, love this screen shot, tells alot
                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                  PH bans me for posting a video where a guy runs up on another guy and says "nigga"

while he abuses the negro in game and tries to cover it up with some negro college fund...

then u have exalt, who to my suprise, still types ?spec after every minute to see if anyone important is looking at him lol

wow, love this screen shot, tells alot
                  knowing i was going to take a screenshot at 7 i did spec so it would show players would had already played vs me... knowing I would get random newbs saying "you played newbies all day"

too bad you and reaver left the arena after I ass raped you newbies into spec
                  that round
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol wtf haha
                    kiddo, players of caliber like me and reaver choose when to win elim.

?spec
                    *darn, noone good trying to see if im any good *
                    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Lol ?spec ?spec ?spec In Elim Lololol

And Ph Lololol

Love This Screenshot Post More
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

what the screenshot fails to show is that i was replying to someone and using the word in a completely historical context, which makes it acceptable. anyone who was on the chat at the time can back me up here.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                          what the screenshot fails to show is that i was replying to someone and using the word in a completely historical context, which makes it acceptable. anyone who was on the chat at the time can back me up here.
                          ph was defending the black community from the early days of american history when segregation was rampant, and they had specific black colleges and sports teams, he was not being racist in any way.... racist words would start with the N but not end with an O
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol Why U Got All Those Graphics On?

Comment

lol exalt flying around with stars and planets. rooofl
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X