Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a UFO

No joke.

Late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning, I was staying at my friend's house in Seattle and we were on the back deck enjoying a Black and Mild with the wood tip (yum!). Anyway, my friend pointed out a really bright light in the sky and asked me if that was a star since I know a little bit about astrology. It was kind of pulsating light, getting brighter at times and darker at others. The thing also started changing colors. It was changing from magenta to purple, to blue, to white. Most of the colors looked like those on the rainbow scale. It was flashing at least ten colors and switching every 3 to 5 seconds or so. We watched it for a while and saw it move multiple directions. Back and forth, up and down. When we first saw it, it was well above the tree line, but later when it disappeared it had dipped below the trees. Because my friend and I didn't believe our eyes, we woke up his parents and got his two neighbors. All four saw it and we pulled out binoculars to check it out. IMO it looked like 6 circles, which were flashing and changing colors, surrounding a larger circle that stayed white. It looked just like a star, except it wasn't stationary and I've never seen stars that turn multiple colors.

Unfortunately, we didn't have a camera so I couldn't film it. I've scoured the internet looking to see if there are any reports of strange lights over Seattle on 2/14 and found nothing. We called the local news station but I doubt they took us seriously. Have you heard anything about this Tone?

Things I'm pretty sure it wasn't:

Star- got brighter and more dim. Plus how many stars run the color scale?

Plane- No noise, not moving fast enough and planes don't move different directions as quickly as this thing did.

Satellite- Again, would have only moved one direction and not vertically/horizontally/back and forth.

Any thoughts? This happened at about 12:30-1:30 Saturday, so if anyone could help that would be awesome. Obviously I don't think it was alien visitors, but I'm curious to know what I saw.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Ok tone.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Weather balloon.

Comment

its a sign

it's telling you to stop reading tone's posts!
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I'm having what you are having.

Comment

thats what happens when you freak a black and mild
            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

you should have sent happy greetings with your mind.
              sigpic

Comment

you should have sent happy greetings with yo dizznick
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Probably those two satellites that collided. Debris re-entered over Texas and the news won't stop playing the shitty B-roll film of it.
                  SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                  AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

still waiting on t0ne

Comment

About how far away would you say it was?

Could've just been a clear night and you saw a rescue helicopter in training. I saw the same thing you've described before a few months ago, but about 5 minutes after staring at it move back and forth it started getting closer to us and we freaked out, but when it came closer we realized it was just a helicopter.

The colors you described were pretty much the same thing I saw.

I remember about a year ago there was a rescue helicopter doing close-ground training in my neighborhood at like 10:30 at night, loud as all hell and it was right above this school down the street (it's an open area).

Comment

pretty sure he posted saying that there was no noise so it couldn't have been a plane/helicopter.

Why are you guys so reluctant to just agree and say it's an alien.
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                          pretty sure he posted saying that there was no noise so it couldn't have been a plane/helicopter.

Why are you guys so reluctant to just agree and say it's an alien.
                          I never said it was alien. In fact, I don't think it was some sort of alien spacecraft. I don't even think it's a aeromachine.

I just can't explain what I saw, because I've never seen it before.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            I never said it was alien. In fact, I don't think it was some sort of alien spacecraft. I don't even think it's a aeromachine.

I just can't explain what I saw, because I've never seen it before.
                            I believe in you. Tell us when you're having the alien baby, cause they always inseminate alien babies into human species.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

disco ball

Comment

Working...
                              X