PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Ardour
02-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Question: Should the jav/base mini-tourneys be included in twlm?

For the time being Ive not included it but its not to late.

In one respect. Its a side tourney to determine the last squad to get into play offs. I dont even know if its going to be best of 3 like TWD, in which case, mvp odds for bets would be lowered.

The other point of view is that they are still matches within TWL and so should count as just another rounds results?

I personally sway towards the 1st choice but if there is a strong feeling that people would like them included, so be it!

Il review this thread on Wednesday and decide.

Dreamwin
02-17-2009, 05:21 AM
yes and playoffs

ignite ignite
02-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Definitely, it adds more fun and competition to the league.

p.s. change your forum squad to Quake, I'm waiting.

maketso
02-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Tourny no, playoffs yes

Infrared
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
mini tourny- yes
playoffs- yes

Capital Knockers
02-19-2009, 12:21 AM
yes to both, but i'd settle for no on the mini tourny - tell us when ya decide ardy.

Ardour
02-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Quick note, Decided not to include the mini tourney. For 1 thing its to late now but for the main reason, I still don't think they are in essence, a TWL match.

Capital Knockers
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Quick note, Decided not to include the mini tourney. For 1 thing its to late now but for the main reason, I still don't think they are in essence, a TWL match.

it locked pretty early, seemed earlier this time, didnt change my picks because i was waiting on an answer for this :( If I dont get my name on there I blame the system man.

Ardour
02-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Last weekend I was going away for the weekend and leaving on the friday so asked Riistar to lock TWLM for me on saturday. He was also away that weekend so he asked flabby. Im away this weekend and the weekend after. But will be back to update on the monday.

Ive also had a few computer problems as of late... My computers doing really weird things. Sometimes it loads up without problem. But sometimes all I get is a black screen and a cursor flashing... its really weird...