This is fucked up, and involves mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is fucked up, and involves mice

So I wake up this morning, right now, an hour or two early for an exam I have. I got shitty off wine last night so I was really hoping to get some zzz's in the bank if you know what I mean. Instead I hear a quiet rustling noise, open my eyes and a fucking mouse is scaling my bed. Full on scaling the fucking whatever its called, a bedskirt maybe, like less than a foot from my fucking face. This is some fucking bullshit, I hate you Boston you dirty rat town.

Not to mention that yesterday when I woke up and went to take a shit, there was a mouse stuck in my bathroom flipping a shit running around all the edges of the room. My house isn't even that messy, mostly all beer bottles and shit.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dE0nFYP_4

Come on all you good rats we'll send you to heaven you'll find the pearly gates in the froth and the foam 'cause in these vats you've made quite a creation a potion that turned the Guinness to gold!
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

You would post a Dropkick Murphys' song. I'm sure those guys know what I'm going through. Like imagine waking up because you hear a noise, opening your eyes and staring at a mouse who seems hellbent on attaching itself to your face.

Or imagine taking a shit while a mouse runs around your legs trying to escape a room it can't get out of.

Gonna fucking fumigate my apartment soon.
      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

It's Boston, I wouldn't expect much (in terms of rats). It would piss me off if I was taking a shit and a rat started running around my legs. Put some traps out and hope for the best.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

yesterday i saw a rat running the road as i was walking home
          not a pet rat but a sewer rat, i didn't like it, you always hear stats about how many rodents live in cities etc but i hadn't seen one running on the road like that near the centre of town before.

never had a mouse in me house though, but they say there is never one mouse , if you've got them you could have loads. <3O~ ~O8>

i'd check your cupboards are secure and wrap up rice and porridge oats well etc and be sure not to leave out scraps of food etc and put out some humane traps that don't kill them then release them out into the wild where they can't survive cuase they aren't field mice and will die anyways but your conscious will be cleaner
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

mice are cute...
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Get a cat.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Your crazy. Mice are not cute when they are in your house eating your garbage all night. Or when they're 3 inches from your face (and possibly rabid).

I have sticky traps in my house but its fucked up because they just get stuck on the traps and then sequel for like 2 days. You can't save them or their legs get ripped off and so I usually just throw the whole box out my (first floor) window where I assume some cat comes along and shows that bitch a good time.

Either way, I feel like we got some mice sympathizers on this forum. Freaks, come use your Pied Piper skills and get them the fuck out of my house if yours is open.

Edit: One of my roommates is allergic to cats Might, tried that. He's a fucking faggot "oh my nose will be stuffed up" ya but we won't have mice. Small price to pay.
                Last edited by Vehicle; 02-19-2009, 11:17 AM. Reason: Grammer fools
                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Squirrels in the walls trying to dig into your room at 5am in the morning everyday last winter
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I lived in my own place downtown when i was 16, it had mice because I really only went there to sleep. I had this bowl of change on my table in front of the tv/couch area whatever where i used to sleep. I kept the pennies in stock to throw at the mice whenever I saw them. Especially if they got near the closet where my plants were.

I was a dirty ol hippie kid alright. Interesting story though.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

my roommate went home this weekend and got attacked by bats

GG
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I read a story once about a rat that chewed a baby's foot off.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome rat!
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                            Get a cat.
                            I live in the "country", and even in a fairly new house, we still get the occasional mouse. My cat catches every one it's come across, though, so it's all good. A good mouser cat is not to be underestimated.

(Beware lazy-ass housecats.)
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Fuck man, buy it a collar and a food dish. You no longer have a rat, you now have a pet. Problem solved.
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                              X