A-S vs Paladen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-S vs Paladen

with 3 spectators looking on A-S and Paladen played great games. Was so much fun guys. No bitching, no crying, a lot of lag, but no bitchign about the lag. Paladen was great to play you.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

who won?

Who won?

Comment

A-S 146 - 58
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

<---guilty of lagging. my ploss jumped to 5% or higher all day. stupid routers!
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I will NEVER shark again. lolz

We have had a dramatic decrease of sharks in our squad. :\

So I played shark for this match.
          .?go figure the rest out.

GG CIGGY
          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
          • Shark
          • Dicer
          • Sager
          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

ciggy owned mooty and i in sharking. I feel low
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
            X