This is critical, everyone must see this now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is critical, everyone must see this now

Everyone must see this CNBC TV Clip right now. Its not about UFOs.

It is under 3 minutes. Watch all the way to the end to see CNBC anchors' violent and bizarre reaction.

This is so important, it must be posted as its own thread for 24 hours, then merged with one of the economy threads by a moderator.

This is the most profound TV clip that has occurred in months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2V50AS7K0

get out

Comment

Ban t0ne, he's gone off the deepend of posting technology and is now a UFO. Let's treat him like the gvmt and shut his ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        Ban t0ne, he's gone off the deepend of posting technology and is now a UFO. Let's treat him like the gvmt and shut his ass out.
        i said NOT about UFOs, NOT

this CNBC clip is critical. everyone must see, now. stop replying, when this thread is merged with an economy thread, there will be too many posts to merge in.

Comment

i bet no one watched that clip, i know i didn't.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Tone

It is under 3 minutes. Watch all the way to the end to see CNBC anchors' violent and bizarre reaction.

This is so important, it must be posted as its own thread for 24 hours, then merged with one of the economy threads by a moderator.

OMFG TONE !! UR RIGHT! That was the most definitive video that PROVES aliens exist! The CNBC anchor mutated before my very eyes! WOW! Time to hit up walmart.

edit: GL everyone, i suggest you get sniper rifles, binoculars, twinkies, night vision goggles, and heat-sensing goggles. If you can, get some missiles of some sort, like RPGs. Take down those UFOs!

okay maybe i went a little overboard.

Comment

for once i am with soilderz
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post

Merge this with t0ne's alien thread because I think t0ne is trying to say the anchors at the end are acting violent and bizarre like aliens, so this belongs in t0ne's alien thread. Thanks
                IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                Originally posted by tone
                no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

edited
                  Last edited by arue; 02-27-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

It's about Ron Paul.

Helps when you tell people what the clip is about
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                      It's about Ron Paul.

Helps when you tell people what the clip is about
                      Oh that would have helped.

Say what you want about Ron Paul, but he's one of the very few politicians that use the past to help solve problems of today. "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it." Too often I see politicians GUESSING about the future, using no historical analysis to support their statements. Then there are politicians who have been around the block and seen things in action, and use history as a reminded of what works and what does not.

Somewhere on youtube there is a video put together where Ron Paul makes observations, and using history as a guide, he guesses about what will happen in the future. He was right for something like 20 or so times, and wrong about 2-3 things (mostly because the events changed between his prediction and the outcome). The dude is just spot on about a lot of stuff.

Comment

Tones right ALIENS FOUND IN ARIZONA!

srsly

wait theres more!

Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

This thread was moving to useless crap

because of this, i am not going to start a new thread for at least a month or more, and my replies to other threads will be limited

Comment

plz don't post anything about ron paul, you'll make him look bad by association
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

Watched the video. Made me sick that the anchors deemed that as not worthy of air-time. But then again, I wasn't surprised either.

I've seen Ron Paul speak many times and I like most of what he says. Problem is it would mean a lot of "work" in order to change the things he wants to change. It would also mean a lot of rich, powerful people would no longer be as rich and as powerful and I'm pretty sure they'd have something to say about that.

What he suggests is impossible right now. There are too many people with influence profiting from the way the credit/banking system currently works (or doesn't work) who would make substantially less money if it was changed.

It's not a conspiracy, just capitalism.
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                              X