X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brazillians are the best english speakers in world

anderson from manchester united soccer player on interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG55Ze_Dj20
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Originally posted by schope View Post
    anderson from manchester united soccer player on interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG55Ze_Dj20

only you sCHOPe :ermm:

Comment

haha that was great

<3 Anderson

though luckily for Man Utd he is much better at football than he is at speaking English!

i remember when i was at school we had a Brazilian exchange student, he came over with very little english but in the 6 months he picked it up really well, he was a really cool guy as well ! though he was rubbish at football so our sterotype was let down :P
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

rofl "alih komn baki moham aih!!"
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
          rofl "alih komn baki moham aih!!"
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i saw that

i am speak in england no in brazil

Comment

He learnt everything with this coach Joel Santana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoxA9ghHkOM
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

in the 4 years since you posted that Anderson as been a bit fat and a disappointment
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

aeoueahoueaheaheoaueaheouh
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  aeoueahoueaheaheoaueaheouh
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                    wadi would ban you for image leeching back those days.

Comment

fit i cant see it
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

All brazilians good at kissing men?
                        Anderson silva good at English too.
                        Rip a.silva tho

Comment

Comment

People here say silva lost this on purpose to end up his career on a revenge against this guy (easy fight, let's see).

They say he wanned to avoid jones.

Comment

meh looks like he took a fall

Anderson Silva also never talks trash. He's the most humble guy ever. For him to talk trash when it was unwarranted is literally out of nowhere.

I mean Sonnen talked soooooooooooo much trash and Silva only responded with I'm going to kick his ass. No other words, no intimidation.

Rigged city, so he can no longer honor his contract now that he isn't champion anymore
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X