Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Girls 1 Cup / 2 girls 1 finger

anyone seen these vids before?

i cant post them up here as im sure they are not allowed but heres some vids of people watching them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOFrbDAhUU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVErIwtujPg

enjoy!
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

wtf are the videos they are watching?
    -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae View Post
      wtf are the videos they are watching?
      google them and you will find it or message me in game
      Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

so old.

moving on, try cakefarts.

Comment

Youre such a pervert what is your facination with these videos why must you think its the "in" thing and talk about and spread this fucking filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post
            Youre such a pervert what is your facination with these videos why must you think its the "in" thing and talk about and spread this fucking filth.
            vid is sick, i just like the Reaction videos like one with the grany watching it! funny stuff!

Comment

moar liek 1 guy 1 cup amirite?

Comment

Working...
              X