X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeenyuss

lock your doors at night buddy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7941237.stm

A government report has made more than 20 recommendations to improve security at the prison in Saskatchewan.
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

jeenyuss knows everyone in saskatchewan prison by first name. Very reliable source told me this.
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

im comin jeen

no, you silly goose, travelling.

Comment

i've got a friend who works as a nurse in the prison here. apparently it goes into lockdown a lot. also, when she first started working there she had to take a course about not falling in love with the prisoners because they're pretty manipulative.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
          when she first started working there she had to take a course about not falling in love with the prisoners because they're pretty manipulative.

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
          As much as political correctness tries to confuse us, women are feminine, and men are masculine. As said, political correctness has confused alot of us with glorification of women in the workplace, and "metrosexuality" or "new age sensitivity" of men. Although promoted by society this goes against the grain of our inherent instincts and ultimately our existance.
          So now we have an unnatural situation where women act more masculine, and men act more feminine, this is merily superficial and an effect of social influence.
          When a female comes into contact with a man who has rejected the superficial ideals of society and holds his masculinity with a firm and proud grip, it stirs her natural instincts as a feminine being. On the primordial and spiritual level she sees a superior partner.
          I dont think "evil" is the correct word for these people. They are quite often outlaws, but this is due to their masculine strength outweighing the pressure to conform to unjust laws and prejudices.

To summarise: Girls dont go after criminals or rebels because they are "evil". They go after men who have the courage to be themselves without compromise. Sadly due to the ever-increasing, and unnecessary social restrictions, more and more of these proud men are being branded "criminals".
          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...676#post687676
          your cookie is soft
          sigpic

Comment

LOL TAGMOR NICE AVATAR, MOTHER FUCKER LOOOOOOL

Comment

Not hard to catch them.

You can see everything for miiiiiiiiles
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                i've got a friend who works as a nurse in the prison here. apparently it goes into lockdown a lot. also, when she first started working there she had to take a course about not falling in love with the prisoners because they're pretty manipulative.
                was she also told not to give the inmates manicures?
                Originally posted by paradise!
                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                1:Reaver> HALP
                1:Reaver> HELELP
                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

oooh shit.. I'm locking my doors. Just found out today, one of the 'accidently released convicts' gf's lives in my apartment building.:fear:

Note to all: Never have random discussions with people while doing coin-op laundry.

Comment

Working...
                  X