Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like Tony Jaa

Then I suggest you watch this, Chocolate

It's about this autistic girl that has heightened senses and can learn martial arts just by watching it, so she spends a long portion of days training on the wooden column in her house watching the muay thai fighters next door practise, and learning moves from Bruce Lee and Tony Jaa (her main inspiration) flicks.

Her mom use to be apart of some criminal organization, but is hiding from it because of her relationship with a member of the Yakuza. She gets sick, and her daughter and this boy that lives with them find a book that contains a list of names that owed her mom money in the past, so they go to collect (obviously fighting insues) for her medical bills. So it has a nice, simple from Point A to point B (barely any sideline stories) plot (kind of hard to understand it at first, because the dub is God awful)

There's also hooker hit(wo)men in a scene, which was pretty funny.

And the end fight scenes are great (especially her fight with a tourettes kid)

Also, can't wait to see Ong Bak 2, my Kung fu teacher's muay thai training buddy is going to Thailand and will pick up a copy for us (I can't find a decent torrent on it).
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Yeah Ok

Comment

Watch this little video, his flying knees with rocket speed are hilarious. Awesome guy.

Best Of Tony Jaa
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMjAZvUGFM
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

It's made by the same guy that created Ong Bak isn't it?

I saw the preview, looked pretty good.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          It's made by the same guy that created Ong Bak isn't it?
          Same production company and everything yeah

The only thing is Tony Jaa isn't in the movie except in scenes where they show his stuff from Ong Bak on the tv screen the girl is watching, and in her dreams.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
          X