Playoffs coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs coming soon.

The time is coming down to when the TWEL playoffs will be held. We are working on getting all the Operators to agree on a time to start them. After a discussion we will decide whether we will host it manually (Look for the two players on the results page and write down stats ourselves) or if we are going to use the bot (which last year spammed the crap out of everyone). Currently it's looking like we're gonna do this manually, which will not be that bad since I have the ability to check multiple times a day as well do a few others.

On another note, now is the time to come clean with the ops and tell us of any multiple names you have active. During the playoffs due to the limited amount of people in it, it will be a TON easier to see who's using multiple names. If you come forward now and tell us (and disable all names but one) we will not come after you. IF however we find in the middle of the playoffs that you have more than one name playing in the playoffs, we will give you an automatic loss in the next matchup that your names play.

Take the offer while it lasts.
    Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
    3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
    1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
    1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
    1:Markmrw> :O
    1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

*claps* BRAVO BRAVO!

Comment

Ok ok I admit.. I am Burnt... :P (j/k)
      claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

any date set yet?
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment