twlm winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twlm winners

i got fifth place just from one weekend where i placed eight bets on royst mvping.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

why do i have the highest value in Fighter ranking... even tho i havent played in the psat... like 4 seasons? not fair! i cant buy myself
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Next twl season there wont be a 8 bet handicap a week. Which means you guys will have to control yourselves so you dont go bankrupt. Maybe there could be a bank so people can borrow money and accumulate interest? hmmm.

Nethila, I calculated baser values from looking at there twd rec. I like to see some estimated value of a player than a load of default 300s. Plus because the basing had only been added in the last week, I didnt have any time to get a baser to go over and tweak the values like I did with the wb and javs.

Your kills and deaths in spider at the time of adding you to the database:
      Nethila 136 - 50

formula: (kills/deaths) * 300
      so (136/50) * 300 = 816
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

so with the new system, hows it going to look in the history section Ardy? top 3 for each section? lol 3rd place in managers, and 2nd place in lb, best season yet for me!
        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

TWLM 2009/10 history will display:

Manager Accumulative(all 3 Leagues Earnt) - LD Earnt - LJ Earnt - LB Earnt - Betting Earnt

Which means I am dropping the stock market section for now. Unless I can get it working in a dynamic interesting way, which was the original intention. There will be a show all button so you can find out where everyone else was ranked.

Personal profiles will show your past seasons efforts to so if your only interested in where you came you dont have to search through the list. Any other questions please fire away
          Last edited by Ardour; 03-31-2009, 12:24 PM.
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
            so with the new system, hows it going to look in the history section Ardy? top 3 for each section? lol 3rd place in managers, and 2nd place in lb, best season yet for me!
            best you will ever have with how much you kiss ass
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              best you will ever have with how much you kiss ass
              now now, let's be even more bitter?
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

this shouldn't be TWLM 2008-2009... this shouldn't be called TWLM at all...

It was a whole new game and a stupid crappy sucky one at it having ppl choose themselfs on what league they want to spend money and how much they want to spend on it...

It's stupid to then divide ppl into LD, LD, LB earnt places...

Just have one overall winner and call it: craptrophy of the year reward.

If you want to do it good have it done the old way and you can have a winner for each league... now you just simply can't as it's rigged!!
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                X