Bullets Replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullets Replacements

I'm looking for a bullet replacement set since when I upgraded to .38 it replaced my old graphics.

The set I'm looking for is the one I used to have, it made the WarBird bullets white and easier to see and the Terrier bursts were green.

I downloaded a lot of replacements but none is the one I had before.

Anyone knows what I'm talking about and where to find it ?

I'm not sure what one you're talking about but your best bet is to head over to www.subspacedownloads.com

Edit: While we're at it, moved to Tech Support. You'll thank me for it, more people will click this thread now its been moved as they will see a moved thread and think 'oooooh, controversial, but be disappointed when its only a Tech Support thread. No? Maybe its just me then.
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-26-2003, 06:25 PM.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If you go to your other Continuum directory (Program Files -> Continuum -> Graphics) and take your bullets.bm2 and put them into your new directory (Program Files -> Continuum1 -> Graphics) then the bullets will be the same as your old ones.

Comment

Already tried www.subspacedownloads.com to no avail

And all the graphics I have in the folder are the replaced ones with the "normal" warbird bullet that I have great difficulty to see, I don't care much about the green burst but not being able to see the WB bullets is killing me... quite litteraly.

I need to find a solution, if not my old graphics something similar, something that make the WB bullets more visible

*goes back to searching*

Comment

Go to google and search for "subspace mods".

There is a really good mod site with lots of graphic replacements

Ahh i did it for you:

http://mods.subspace.net/main.shtml

and the one your looking for is on the paladen site the last time i looked. I'm sure someone knows that url
          Last edited by Force of Nature; 04-26-2003, 09:21 PM.
          Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

You, Sir, are my hero, my eyes and I thank you very much

Comment

i think ur looking for the ones from www.paladen.net
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Working...
              X