Investigate Burnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigate Burnt

Someone needs to take a look into the people Burnt has dueled. It seems everyone he has dueled has ONLY play against him. There is some obvious abuse going on there. I mean he has like a 10-5 win in 1:20. Thats nearly impossible against a real person.

He has no quality wins in any league that I can see. Please do something about this.
    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

HOW DARE YOU SIR

I use this macro /%tickname I challenge you to a duel, type ?go duel

on pubbers who have negative records. So they are real people, just pubbers with negative recs.

If you want to do something about it, then I'll see you in the TWEL playoffs (if it actually happens this season.) Although I doubt you'll even make it out of the first round, noob.

Comment

He's mafia, trust me
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Just curious to why you duel random people. Is your life THAT meaningless.

Also, why do these guys duel you 3 times in a row. Why would they lose 10-0 that many times in a row.

Duel me?
        Last edited by Lock; 04-21-2009, 03:52 PM.
        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

ya burnt ya take that burnt hahaha burnt sucks ahahhahahaha burnt u suck!!

oh wait... you won TWLD? ... 1v2 and you won in semis? ummm

fuck

afk
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
            He's mafia, trust me
            loool

Lock vs Burnt. Time and place.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

If hes good he'll win. If not he'll be eliminated from the playoffs in the early rounds.

Comment

Working...
              X