Interesting threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting threads

for some reason, this forum isn't the same as the old one. I used to come here and always find 4 or 5 threads that interested me a day, now i am lucky if there is 1. I am wondering if the forum is going through an adjustement period, or if the people have simply gotten boring?

P.S.

where is that video that fbz was supposed to make? or did he pussy out and not make it?

Video?
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

remember the pallies video from a few weeks ago before the twlb match between Light and Pallies? fbz was supposed to make a video to respond to them...

Comment

Tru

I remember the old forums. O well. I never read them much but I sitll find interesting stuff on here
        ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

People have always been boring, maybe you just lsot interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Seize
            for some reason, this forum isn't the same as the old one. I used to come here and always find 4 or 5 threads that interested me a day, now i am lucky if there is 1. I am wondering if the forum is going through an adjustement period, or if the people have simply gotten boring?

How dare you say something like that when we got Annux on the forums =p

Originally posted by Seize

where is that video that fbz was supposed to make? or did he pussy out and not make it?
            Video? He might've kidded around about it, but he's not dorkish enough to make one! buhahaha! <3 conc, DR
            Last edited by Ruby; 07-22-2002, 05:05 PM.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

its ture, but its because cot was assassinated and all the people on this forum are just bots
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I haven't been funny since the operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Video? He might've kidded around about it, but he's not dorkish enough to make one! buhahaha! <3 conc, DR
                  People who play this game enough to be the best at everything obviously aren't the coolest kids in school either.
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam

People who play this game enough to be the best at everything obviously aren't the coolest kids in school either.
                    Too bad I'm not in school
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

It was a metaphor.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Pretty gay metaphor.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

normally I would have listened to you, but when it was like 3 or more Light members that told me about fbz video and it would be out next week etc... blablabla, I find it hard to believe that he was only kidding. He most likely got lazy and decided to not do it anymore.

Comment

Re: Tru

Originally posted by Ataris
                            I remember the old forums. O well. I never read them much but I sitll find interesting stuff on here
                            Ataris you never checked the OLD forums... now you check this forum...
                            You were never online on SS anymore... WTF man!

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                              Pretty gay metaphor.
                              I just noticed that maybe you're posting on every thread to call things gay in one sentence posts as a humor device. If so, you're a genius.
                              -Face
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X