Ss doesnt open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ss doesnt open

Hi. My sister just got a new computer and she installed ss on it. When she tries to launch ss nothing happens. It only runs the first time she installs it but never after that. I remember this happing to me when i first installed SS but I dont remember how I fixed this. If you could be some help I would love it. Ty

-Heatha
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

ok delete all the continum files / uninstall it. I just dl continum on a computer at an internet cafe the continum .37 from trenchwars.org download sections seems reliable. Really if that doesent work maybe try updating the drivers for your video card. or checking your version of direct x. I bought a 32 mb geforce 2 a month ago and the drivers were corrupted so I had to replace them before ss would work properly. What it would do is load the Continum red banner then close the program. Also I know of a person who did evreything to make subspace work but it just wouldnt work, try and talk to CrimsonDragon he might know how to help you.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

for some reason I cannot view new posts for an hour unless I post a new message - - - - -
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
      X