Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal: No Bid Retraction

Self explanatory

Sick of fuckers deleting / editing reposting new threads to gain unfair advantages

Yes, there were a couple different cases where I saw ignite had done this as well.
    3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
    -----
    Domi> hello cuti-pies
    Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
    Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
    -----
    i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
    Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
    -----
    Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

I'm sick of people who don't know the rules.

Comment

Humid/HMS are going to be busy tomorrow.
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

seriously, i spent another 10 * on mess cause of ignite
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Fucking pissed

I lost no <3 and Spawnisen because jaa keeps retracting/reposting bids

that's not fair

Comment

Any editing after the fact will make the bid void definitely.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

it's not editing if you delete your original post, then post up a new one

Comment

I don't even know how to delete the original post. Is that even possible?

Edit check.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Seems you can edit your original post up to a certain time limit later without it showing as an edit.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I Fucking Scream Scandal I Know What I Saw

Comment

Go figure. Ignite cheats, and jaa cheats, and both quake players. Go figure.

Yes, ignite wouldn't screw things up in TWDT like I clearly said, Ignite wouldn't cheat you all said.

Ignite is a great captain and doesn't do anything to screw up the integrity of the league humid said. Don't listen to exalt, he sure doesn't know anything.

Oh wait, ignite is cheating? Jaa is cheating with ignite? Quake players cheating? Fuck!

I guess I told you so wouldn't hurt.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt the atagonizer: http://www.pcworld.com/article/16373...ne_forums.html

Anyways, captains had been bid retracting all week. If it is illegal something should have been said a long time ago and not ex post facto.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                            Exalt the atagonizer: http://www.pcworld.com/article/16373...ne_forums.html

Anyways, captains had been bid retracting all week. If it is illegal something should have been said a long time ago and not ex post facto.
                            ignite the Mr Credentials http://www.pcworld.com/article/16373...ne_forums.html

Anyways, captains have been bid cheating all week (ignite, jaa). Since this is illegal something should be done about it, as it is obvious cheating that doesn't need a rule to cover. Retracting bids just screws the others who bid also, thus artificially raising the prices for most players (see necromotic and how ignite raised the bid 20* then deleted his post).

Obvious cheating, and I say you either warn these players in the future, remove them for captain, or ban them from TWDT all together. Ignite is once again bringing dishonesty into the integrity of the league, like I said he would before TWDT started.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You can't consider something cheating if was not strictly expressly forbidden. It was vague. In one post Jaa mentioned that last year retracting bids when others had already bid on something was illegal, but in another thread humid ignored that someone had retracted a bid. Was inconsistent throughout. That is why any arguments need to be thrown out and Humid/Stargazer need to make a judgment that is fair and enforce it.
                              Last edited by Black Mage; 06-20-2009, 03:08 AM.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                              X