X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another proposal: new free agent system

Blind bidding. you get 1 bid

end of story. no more bullshit retracting abusing forum time

Yes, and it will allow committed caps to not waste their fucking Friday.

Comment

I have a pretty good idea for next year along those lines.
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
        I have a pretty good idea for next year along those lines.
        why wait? Do it now, it's only week 1. Ignite and jaa will only make things worse the longer they are allowed to do it.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Well I don't actually have any authority and it's too late to implement this year, but here goes:

-All players are rated, no free agent entries after the draft without special circumstances.
          -True invisible auction style. Names of all free agents are posted on the website with their ratings. A window will be announced (24 or 48 hours), all caps submit bids for the free agents they want with an amount no less than the rating of the player. Cap with the highest bid for each player wins that player. The results are listed. A new window begins and the process repeats. In the case of a tie vote, the caps involved vote in the next window. 2-3 windows before the first week and then one window per week during the season.
          Same min roster and * cap.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Make it so captains have 2 weeks to get 30 players. Ive followed every rule and still felt under pressure to get to that number. And/Or cut down the 2 hour bid standing to a much smaller number like 12 hours?
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Everything is fine, the people that are whining are the captains that don't have their act together.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                Everything is fine, the people that are whining are the captains that don't have their act together.
                And by that you mean, had fair proper bidding battles during the week and didnt wait to steal auctions last minute like a lame captain would. The people that arent whining are the lamers that want to get away with what theyve done.
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Last minute 'stealing'? Have you ever participated in an auction before? Maybe eBay? That's what they do. Your last bid was around six hours before the deadline. I have nothing against you personally, but I think you need to stop whining about others and re-evaluate your own dedication as captain.

Comment

However on sites such as Ebay you can enter a max bid and the opponent must go higher than you are willing to go. It is what it is though, we can only change next year.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Right. You can't change the rules ex post facto just because some people aren't happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X