Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 30 players

humid> bids end at midnight

with that said, anything after 11:59pm est is voided, anything before 12:00:00(seconds) is counted

geisha/mess are mine.

gtfo jaa
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Right, I contacted humid yesterday because I idiotically thought that was the last day to bid instead of the last day to open threads.

humid replied that it was thursday at 11:59
    it only follows that yesterday's definition of midnight being 11:59 and anything past 12:00 and x seconds would be too late.

Thus, I should have my bid on Lomoro.

We need to be strict on this. And a definite time deadline to the second should be enforced.

Comment

Sadly we only need to be strict on time keeping because of last minute bidders. If you all didnt wait for last minute bid stealing, made clear your intentions of who you want to draft by involving in a bidding war during the week, working out how much you can spend for players etc, then none of this would come up.

2nd season in and weve got captains purposely waiting all week for nothing but last minute bid stealing.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
        Sadly we only need to be strict on time keeping because of last minute bidders. If you all didnt wait for last minute bid stealing, made clear your intentions of who you want to draft by involving in a bidding war during the week, working out how much you can spend for players etc, then none of this would come up.

2nd season in and weve got captains purposely waiting all week for nothing but last minute bid stealing.
        Your choice of the derisive word 'stealing' stems from your ineptitude and lack of dedication as captain. See my earlier post: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...83&postcount=9

Also, are you for real? Make clear your intentions on who you want to select on your team? Uhhh, yes because we should just split up everyone equally like Soviet Russia. Let's all just be friends and share the players. Really? Ahuh. Right. Well, for those of you who don't want an actual competitive environment in which spaceship teams actually try to shoot at each other and win games rather than captains somehow giving up and not fighting for the best players on prior agreement... The special olympics is that way ---->

Comment

Working...
        X