Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if you are under the roster cap of 30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if you are under the roster cap of 30?

-Each team will have a cap of *'s and you cannot exceed this number ever. If you exceed this cap for 24 hours or more you will be penalized. On the first day over the cap limit, the captain of the team and the highest value player will be suspended from playing during that week. For every day after you will lose 2 upper tier players in the order of value.

-Above also applies for being under the roster limit.

I understand for a team to be over that youd need to forcefully remove players on the said team that is over, but does this really apply to teams that are under? Ive tried my best to get the min amount of players and got outbid on 2 players last minute making my team 29.

First drafted: Paska 8 7 8 - 23
    Jrahen 6 7 8 - 21
    Wax 6 7 7 20
    Vash 8 7 5 20

So after sunday (48 hours away) I will have lost these 4 key players from my team waiting for monday so I can get another player which by then Il now need 5 new players putting me in the exsact situation I was at the start of the week. Plus Im not allowed to take part this week for failing to get 30?

Please clarify as to what happens as I hope I am not correct.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

For the weekend, you and your highest rated player are not allowed to play. The following week will give you a chance to meet the 30 player requirement so you only need to recruit one person to reach the 30 player limit and be safe.

Comment

For every day after you will lose 2 upper tier players in the order of value.

I wanna wait for a reply from humid, because this appears to be what ardour said. He has no chance of getting new players now that it is weekend, but will the weekend count toward the number of days you do not meet the requirement of players? Hopefully not.
      Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Obviously the weekend would not count. Don't be so nit picky about the rules and use common sense here!

Comment

Working...
        X