Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a genius from the Bay yo.

Hello trench warriors,

I'm currently searching both high and low, near and far for a player who is one of the most prolific thinkers of our time. Someone who can pull off the 'fuck you i'll smoke ya jive ass' attitude, but at the same time defeat Plato in a debate on philosopy.

He must have knocked up red headed friends that can turn their 'swagga' on as well.

A supreme body-builder with a passion for toned biceps that will surely immobolize fellow 2D friends because they will be too overwhelmed with jealousy to navigate their spaceplanes:

Please don't topple over after reading all this because you all might have a brain aneurysm from trying to process so many thoughts at once. Only 'the one from da bay' can.

Thank you and if you have any questions or know of this person's whereabouts please feel free to contact me at Ignite@LoserThatPaysPeople.com
    Last edited by ignite ignite; 06-21-2009, 05:13 PM.

Wow completely random ignite/ Why did you put this in TWDT? This should be in the trash talk forum. But anyways your attempts at clowning me are really pathetic ignite. Look at that sexy beast in all those picutres you posted? I mean come on, u aint got shit on me. And nobody got swagg like we got swagg in da bay recognize the swagg while losers like you only get the schwagg. Bitch.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
      Wow completely random ignite/ Why did you put this in TWDT? This should be in the trash talk forum. But anyways your attempts at clowning me are really pathetic ignite. Look at that sexy beast in all those picutres you posted? I mean come on, u aint got shit on me. And nobody got swagg like we got swagg in da bay recognize the swagg while losers like you only get the schwagg. Bitch.
      LOL GG
      Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
        y whine if 2ez

Comment

Funny...but should be moved. Just another attempt to gain attention seeing how we have probably over 100 people in this forum.

Edit: What does profilic mean?
          Last edited by Rasaq; 06-21-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
            Funny...but should be moved. Just another attempt to gain attention seeing how we have probably over 100 people in this forum.

Edit: What does profilic mean?
            He probably meant "prolific" not "profilic"..

Comment

Also, I'm looking for a : http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=37183

Comment

What you need to look for is a good shrink and ask him/her why you are obssessed with mine and exalts bodies. I mean I know im sexy and all but I dont swing that way ignite and im pretty sure neither does exalt.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

STFU u faggot skinny whiteboy. Stop tryna act hard in pics raising your neck backwords. Aint gon make u look big. Fukin trash.
                  - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Who the fuck are you and why are you so mad? Damn these losers just keep coming from out of nowhere. This kid probably seen how sexy of a beast I am and decided ot hate me for it. Thats cool man its not new to me to have haters everywhere I look. You probably look like a total emo fag anyways. Not my problem.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Lol. Uz just a poser wannabe. Im the real deal kid. Now go hit the gym chump.
                      - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

ignite is so unoriginal, I made a thread like this in my first post ever and it was like 50 pages long with tons and tons of views

poor ignite and his loser self, all that money and no friends
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lololololol
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

wow cash.monay you sure type like your the real deal man. THE REAL DEAL BABY! LOL what a joke man.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
                              Lol. Uz just a poser wannabe. Im the real deal kid. Now go hit the gym chump.
                              eZZZ
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                              X