WARNING: Bidding Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING: Bidding Rules

You all could have been civil and avoided this, but my hand was forced. I tried to govern nice and caring, but you had to be a bunch of fuckers. Due to confusion I am deciding whether or not I shall be lenient on penalties this week, but I am leaning towards not in the slightest. Retractions were allowed because there was nothing to saying they weren't allowed....yet..

New bidding rules:
    If you outbid someone, you MUST quote the person you are outbidding, otherwise your bid is invalid.

The only time retractions are allowed is if you are the only bid in the thread, then I will simply delete it. In any contested thread retractions will NOT be allowed and if I see it, I will take a hefty chunk out of your * cap.

You could have been civil, but from here on out I am playing hard ball and I will not be nice, you will get screwed every time you fuck up. That is all.

-Humid (with a tremendous head ache that is making him angrier than usual)
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

gg jaa
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Jaa isn't going to be penalized these rules are from now on, not ex post facto.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
        Jaa isn't going to be penalized these rules are from now on, not ex post facto.IGNITE/JAA SUCK ASS CHEATING FUCKS
        FYI: You can quote ppl and change what they say in the quote. Hence if they edit it's still gonna be someone's word vs. someone else's word

Comment

Don't take it easy on people who didn't reach the 30 player min. It is unfair for the teams that worked hard to get it and it was clear that it had to be reached. Regardless of whether Jaa/Ignite did their douchebaggery or not, most teams would still be under the cap since not enough players were bidded on through the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Internet Predator View Post
            Don't take it easy on people who didn't reach the 30 player min. It is unfair for the teams that worked hard to get it and it was clear that it had to be reached. Regardless of whether Jaa/Ignite did their douchebaggery or not, most teams would still be under the cap since not enough players were bidded on through the week.
            I love how I'm being linked in on this because someone named 'Exalt' made a thread about me. Please see my two threads though if you want to see douchebaggery: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=37183
            and http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=37186

Comment

Omgh, nice Ardour, you're about to make a good bet getting me! love ya <3
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

how about no editing posts
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  how about no editing posts
                  you can edit it within 5 minutes of the first post without it showing up as having been edited

so if someone bids at 11:59 at the deadline, they can edit up to 5 minutes after to make sure they win the bid
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

If they wanna do that douchbaggery, just let em... but just when someone edits his post in a bidding thread, give them star reductions...
                    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                    X